So this discussion will be about explains some things that didn’t make sense.

Why did Sepk Hyun borrow a charger from Jong gi when he clearly had a charger. Due to this I kept on being suspicious of each and everything he did and seriously thought that he was in some way involved with the others up until the point I saw his bloodied ankle and the desperate tears face as he begged Jong gi to come back.

I asked myself the same question at the beginning because it was so suspicious. But I concluded for myself that he might have been a bit scared himself of this place and this was a way to get in touch with Jong Woo.

I think the same as the comment above. Actually I think two things: the first one was that his charger was broken and they showed us those images to confuse the public, and we thought he was one of the bad guys....
Or he just wanted to befriend someone and found the charger a good excuse.
Whatever the reason he was good and I think they just wanted to confuse us into thinking otherwise.

The show added that to confuse the public. I was suspicious of him for a while because of that but I concluded that he wanted to get close to his neighbor and he came up with that.

Actually... He did say his charger was broken before he sent ML's charger back.

Faye Selini:

Actually... He did say his charger was broken before he sent ML's charger back.

it seemed like he was lying when he said that though

Making any excuse to be friends with neighbour... that's it ..he wanted to greet him and borrowing charger is good excuse nothing else..he was good boy with bad situation RIP RAPPER BOY ! 

NEW - THE END 

police officer and ml sees LDW charcter in end does that mean LDW's character is still alive ...??Temporary close sign"  - does that mean he is going to return after sometime??

Tanvi Sanaye:

NEW - THE END 

police officer and ml sees LDW charcter in end does that mean LDW's character is still alive ...??Temporary close sign"  - does that mean he is going to return after sometime??

Yeah, Seo Mun-jo is still alive. From my understanding, the scene of MC killing him was in MC's head (as he quite obviously has a extreme mental breakdown). At first I thought the police officer was just seeing a hallucination due to a traumatic situation, but the scenes between him and MC talking about killing everyone else, and the scene MC's girlfriend overheard (but she didn't see Mun-jo) proves he's alive. Because that scene takes place when the second fight would have happened (it happened in his head), and they talk about MC having killed everyone. 

Another theory is that he did kill Mun-jo and him seeing him at the end is all in his head, but that wouldn't explain why the police officer saw him. And none of the traumatic events she went through personally had anything to do with Mun-jo specifically, so there is no reason for her to see him as a hallucination. So I threw that theory out.

(BTW: Sorry for the long message, it's my 3am brain at work lmao)

Sizzlemaster - i think your 1st theory is right .... Thanks anyway for your taking your time...^_^