Ji-n:
I think we found the issue now, please let me know if you're still running into it

it seems to be ok, will let you know if it resurfaces

It’s now even worse - i cant even comment in Safari because it won’t post then tells me invalid token. I now have to use a different browser. Any idea when this will be fixed because I can still type faster than the site shows my letter and words. Ridiculously slow. 

Sher1264:

It’s now even worse - i cant even comment in Safari because it won’t post then tells me invalid token. I now have to use a different browser. Any idea when this will be fixed because I can still type faster than the site shows my letter and words. Ridiculously slow. 

That could be due to caching, or you may need to log in again. We haven't experienced that issue, so we cannot reproduce it. Any information related to the device you're using that you can provide would be helpful.

UPDATE: Safari does seem to render a bit slower than other browsers. I can take a look at it, but I'm not sure if we can improve it.

error  on commenting  As Long As We Both Shall Live  drama page still didn't post . tried two times. 1st time its almost 2-3 minute in process and error occured "invalid token or session" 2nd time it more than  5 minute in process but neither it post or error error msg occur . and my internet is working well cause other site i can access greatly . either your site is being slowed or bug accessed it .

Got an error when you were clicking post button  for the first time " something went wrong"

Comment gets posted twice on second click 

here

ASTER:

error  on commenting  As Long As We Both Shall Live  drama page still didn't post . tried two times. 1st time its almost 2-3 minute in process and error occured "invalid token or session" 2nd time it more than  5 minute in process but neither it post or error error msg occur . and my internet is working well cause other site i can access greatly . either your site is being slowed or bug accessed it .

As you wrote, bug, 

Cud this recent  spamming in forum be playing some role in it?

aenoee:

As you wrote, bug, 

Cud this recent  spamming in forum be playing some role in it?

i can't say for sure

look at this "no discussions yet"

I am commenting on a thread and as soon as I press the reply button my comments disappear as if I have never commented. Means those posts are not getting posted and the text I typed in the comment box is completely getting erased.

ASTER:
look at this "no discussions yet"

Oh, that happens to me a lot. I have to go into each individual forum and read the posts from there.

ASTER:

I am commenting on a thread and as soon as I press the reply button my comments disappear as if I have never commented. Means those posts are not getting posted and the text I typed in the comment box is completely getting erased.

That is how it supposed to work.