Ji-N:

That is how it supposed to work.

what i'm saying . comment didn't posted . 

The comment should be posted when the reply button is clicked. But here on clicking the reply button whatever is typed is getting erased.

It's all related to the same issue. We're trying to figure out why.

Ji-N:

It's all related to the same issue. We're trying to figure out why.

Sure sire. 

ASTER:

The comment should be posted when the reply button is clicked. But here on clicking the reply button whatever is typed is getting erased.

Yeah, it did happen with me too.

I did not hit on send button again, thinking I might get duplicate messages, n did wait, but there was no message of mine gt displayed.

Also, the message U send later gets displayed first, which may creates chaos in games like , where words are supposed to be connected or your answer is connected with the question asked by the user above you.

Thank you very much for you guys's hard work. 

ASTER:

the problem has this consequences 

The first time  type is getting erased after clicking reply button , when the second time type is being posted by clicking reply button , the latter is being posted first and the first one is being posted later.

"token verification failed pls try again" error msg on try to post a new thread

I would try to avoid posting too fast, that verification is part of Google captcha.

i've many issues:

aftermath of this issues:

• create  confusion  in conversation
  • not user friendly 

Also been having a lot of my comments disappearing. It posts, then when I come back later, it’s gone. Or if I hit refresh, it’s gone. This has happened several times the past week. 

Ji-N:

Could you please provide more information about the exact issue? Where did you encounter the error, or what action were you performing when the error occurred?

Sher1264:

I keep getting error messages saying “something went wrong” or Not found” and it’s duplicating posts and messages. Also, I am typing faster than the words are showing up on my comments - in other words, the site runs really slow - even more so in my Watch List section - it takes forever to edit a show. I normally have to close your site, reopen, search for the drama and just change the episode from there instead of editing in my list. This is happening on my iPhone, iPad, and my laptop so it’s just not functioning correctly and many of my friends have complained about the same thing. I’ve emailed a couple of times about it already, got 1 response in the past 3-4 months asking me what device I was using and that is the last I heard from anyone. 

Hello! To resolve the issue with error messages and slow website performance on different devices, please try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser on each device. Also, consider using other browsers or check your internet connection speed. If the problem persists, please contact the site's https://setapp.com/how-to/delete-text-messages-on-mac  support team with a detailed description of the problem. They can help you with technical issues