Closed

Why was my post on the Suggestions forum deleted?

This discussion has been closed.

Aoi:

As time passes, we are likely to restrict public access further. The rule emphasizing the importance of adhering to guidelines to ensure the neutrality of articles should remain applicable.

Could you rephrase it please? It is as if I am speaking to a lawyer and I have 0 clue what you are actually saying. Does it mean no one will be able to write articles anymore? What is "adhering to guidelines" when editors and admins are not adhering to them by having this unwritten rule? Basic English, pls because even tho I have C1 knowledge you are commenting in very complicated - almost English used in law.

Aoi Community Manager

As time goes on, we will likely remove public access. The rule about following guidelines to maintain article neutrality should still apply, including specific topics. Yes, your primary concern right now is that writers will no longer have access to write articles.

Aoi Community Manager

I will go ahead and close this support ticket since it has turned into a discussion and is beyond my authority.  If you have any other suggestions or need support, please create a new ticket or suggestion.

Aoi:

As time goes on, we will likely remove public access. The rule about following guidelines to maintain article neutrality should still apply, including specific topics. Yes, your primary concern right now is that writers will no longer have access to write articles.

What about the anti-LGBT rule? Are you able to talk to the admins about it?

Regardless of how many people have access, those people should be allowed to write articles about LGBT dramas.

Aoi Community Manager

There is no such rule as I stated before. 

Aoi locked this Mar 11, 2024 04:39 pm