I mean, just saw this

all written by fresh accounts made on march 14. there are actually more of these reviews further in, that's just a small screencap of the frontpage. however, all these reviews are very wordy and theoretically don't break any rules so I don't know what I should report them for or are they even reportable.

it just angers me that stuff like this happens and thus ratings for dramas and reviews are obviously being manipulated

LMAO,the fact that each review is different as well means they took time to write it...

Inkling:

LMAO,the fact that each review is different as well means they took time to write it...

chatgpt 🤣🤡 just a suggestion 

i guess you are right.

Lol he's going at it again omggggg

Some people obviously have too much time on their hands. This reviewer should really get a job or make sure all of their homework is getting done on time.

I don't understand haters and lovers, what is the reason behind following some drama to make it look good or bad in extreme level . As far as your views are concerned, you can express them with just only a review or a few comments. For this  to call things out again and again is a sign of Childish, unemployed and not mentally healthy

Aoi closed this Mar 19, 2024 06:20 pm