Hello Admins,

I found out that my older published articles are missing from my article list. I can see them when I'm logged on, but not when I'm not on. The public cannot see them either. I double-checked with an MDL user who is also a long-time editorial writer. She also cannot see the missing articles. I wonder if MDL put a limit on my article's page or if it's just a glitch, and I don't know if it also affects other writers as well. Please check and thank you!

Below are six articles missing so far (descending chronological order)

12 Simple, Affordable, and Single-Friendly Romantic Ideas from Love Is Sweet
Editorials - Dec 13, 2020

Perfect and Casual: A Hidden Gem
Drama Recaps - Nov 21, 2020

Learning From Writer Sunbaes: MDL Articles Revisited Part 1
Editorials - Nov 11, 2020

Leh Game Rak: Playing Tricky Love Game
Drama Recaps - Oct 6, 2020

One Year Down The Dramaland Rabbit Hole: Lessons Learned
Editorials - Oct 6, 2020

CROSS FIRE: A Gaming/E-sport Drama Everyone Can Enjoy
Drama Recaps - Sep 20, 2020

This is not a glitch, but we are required to hide them due to the high number of articles before 2021 containing invalid images. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to hide individual articles.

Ji-N:

This is not a glitch, but we are required to hide them due to the high number of articles before 2021 containing invalid images. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to hide individual articles.

I just checked, but none of my articles above contain invalid images. I understand that people cannot find any articles pre-2021 from the Advanced Search. But if people go to my profile and click on the Article tab, the last page doesn't list the abovementioned articles. 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/ChouNa/articles

I double-checked with another writer who has written articles longer than I did, and I can still see her articles even the oldest ones (year 2017). Is there any way to restore those articles back into my list so people can see them if they go into my profile?

Aoi Community Manager

I apologize, I misunderstood. Let me forward this to the team.

Aoi Community Manager

The bug has been resolved. It seems like the total count for the pages is wrong.

Aoi:

The bug has been resolved. It seems like the total count for the pages is wrong.

Is it because I have several deleted article drafts?

Aoi Community Manager
 Cho Na:

Is it because I have several deleted article drafts?

Not exactly,  but this is due to a bug from our end. Could you please confirm if all articles are there.

Cho Na closed this Mar 25, 2024 01:10 am
 Aoi:

Not exactly,  but this is due to a bug from our end. Could you please confirm if all articles are there.

Yes, I just checked and all the articles are there. I know you communicate on behalf of Skye and Ji-N, so thank you so much for your hard work!

Aoi Community Manager

You're welcome, I'm glad it was a quick fix.