Hi there, points are not 1:1, but they usually vary. Points depend on the day and are based on the total number of contributions.

How do you get contributions points 

Sweetsis:

How do you get contributions points 

adding new titles,adding genres/tags on a title,adding cast on a title,adding new people on MDL that aren't added yet or adding episodes on a drama.

That's all i know of.

Hi! I wanted to know if reaching a certain level or getting a certain amount of contribution points gives you any roles or awards? 

Saf:

Hi! I wanted to know if reaching a certain level or getting a certain amount of contribution points gives you any roles or awards? 

no but at one point they plan to give coins (i don't know when) when you get contribution points. They had it implemented in the past but has been  stopped for some time now.

Ohh ok, no problem! Thank you :)) 

Inkling:

no but at one point they plan to give coins (i don't know when) when you get contribution points. They had it implemented in the past but has been  stopped for some time now.

What do you mean by it stopped? You still get coins for making contributions.

samenai:

What do you mean by it stopped? You still get coins for making contributions.

I haven't gotten any coins from my contribution points in December and january.I only got from my subscription and the MDL app "free coins" section.

I also vaguely remember some months ago someone saying they aren't getting coins from contribution points and the admin confirming it.

Inkling:

I haven't gotten any coins from my contribution points in December and january.I only got from my subscription and the MDL app "free coins" section.

I also vaguely remember some months ago someone saying they aren't getting coins from contribution points and the admin confirming it.

Is that so? Didn't hear about it. I'm getting coins though. You should definitely create a support ticket in that case. Or better ask it in the discord for a quick response.

samenai:

Is that so? Didn't hear about it. I'm getting coins though. You should definitely create a support ticket in that case. Or better ask it in the discord for a quick response.

you were right indeed!

dramaddict97:

Hi, do you get any points for adding trailers?
Contributed for the first time through sending links for trailers a couple days ago and they've been uploaded already but wasn't quite sure if that task counts.
Thank you!

Hi how to add trailers 

dramaddict97:

Hi, do you get any points for adding trailers?
Contributed for the first time through sending links for trailers a couple days ago and they've been uploaded already but wasn't quite sure if that task counts.
Thank you!

Hi just wanna ask how to add trailers?

Mauicles:

Hi how to add trailers 

Hi just wanna ask how to add trailers?

You can't add trailers by yourself, but you can submit a request to add them. Please check this thread HERE to request a trailer.

Inkling:

adding new titles,adding genres/tags on a title,adding cast on a title,adding new people on MDL that aren't added yet or adding episodes on a drama.

That's all i know of.

I've tried to add some tags but it won't let me saying I don't have enough points to edit or cast a vote 

Sweetsis_warrior:

I've tried to add some tags but it won't let me saying I don't have enough points to edit or cast a vote 

To access the Genre/Tag edit section, you'll need to click on the Edit this page button then select genre from the dropdown menu. Selecting tag won't work. Also, when submitting genres and tags, don't forget to explain or provide a source in the note box.