I wanna add and contribute to the list. How do I edit an existing list??

It's somewhat unclear what you actually meant by list. As far as I can understand, there could be two types of lists in mdl. one is your default Watchlist, and the other is users' lists(Custom list of Shows or Actor/Actresses etc.).
If possible post a screenshot of the thing you're looking for.

Thanks for the reply. I’m talking about custom list for a singer/entertainer. 

Jebbiez:

Well, I guess you've figured it out already on your own(just checked your profile).  :)

Jebbiez:

Just to double check……you want to edit lists like these https://mydramalist.com/list or do you want to edit a profile of a singer/entertainer? Like for example https://mydramalist.com/people/1552-l

you can make your own lists, just click on your profile image, custom lists, create a new list. If you want to edit a profile, next to the heart icon (top right) is a ‘edit this page‘ button.

I wanna edit the profile of a singer/entertainer, just like the example you gave above, to add on shows that were featured in. But I couldn’t find any edit button on the page, so I created my own list 

Jebbiez:

I wanna edit the profile of a singer/entertainer, just like the example you gave above, to add on shows that were featured in. But I couldn’t find any edit button on the page, so I created my own list 

I believe you can go to the shows they were on, 

so https://mydramalist.com/25919-radio-star

Then ‘edit this page [button]’ > ‘cast [button]’ > scroll down the list, ‘search to add cast member [search field]’ > choose role etc [drop down button]> in additional notes the text box below, it’s best to insert your source, give explanation> ‘submit [button]’ > wait for staff’s approval

Just check/make sure the data is actually missing before you edit. Also if they reject the edit you will get a message, if they accept you won’t get a message.

So if it's Title/People that you want to edit/add then please follow MDL Guidelines Here
Unnecessary and wrong submissions might get rejected. There is a thing called rejection ratio, if it gets too high then your account might be prohibited to do further editing/adding, so just be cautious a little bit.
Good luck! :)

xxmai closed this Jul 1, 2022 08:35 pm

How do I add photos to my list cover?

k How do I delete the TV series I saved?I press delete while editing but it doesn't delete.

How do I delete the TV series I saved?I press delete while editing but it doesn't delete.

Melek sakura:

How do I delete the TV series I saved?I press delete while editing but it doesn't delete.

Can you be more specific about which list (where you saved that TV series) you're referring to here? MDL has the default dramatist for all users, and then there is a custom list option (in your case say the list titled Yapon Dizi ).
For the default drama list, go to your drama list page >>

For Custom List. First, open the list >> Go to Edit mode >> Find the Trash/Delete icon >> Save your list

Also, please create your own thread/support ticket for a separate issue.