Now that the dust has settled and after waiting for the episodes to be in English Sub -I finally muster the courage to watch the drama. I am happy, sad,  and in pain. I have never watched any drama with so many emotional triggers. The ML and FL went through so so much. I personally think the  universe owns them a lifetime of pure happiness for all their sacrifices. I know it is just a show but I literally felt my heart ache and pain - tears came from my eyes. I felt every emotions of the actors and actresses. I can't imagine the amount of energy that goes into their roles and to allow us the viewers to share the same fate.  If you don't have a good heart, I won't recommend this show for anyone but if you are looking for something that shows their is still good and kindness in this world - this show will be a good experience for you. 

Agree with you as this drama made me cry in a few scenes. I think only those who truly understand about love and sacrifices (of a parent, lovers and friends) will feel what the drama is conveying.  This is a xianxia drama and for those who watch this genre should know what they’re in for. Some cliches are unavoidable but if it’s delivered well in the drama should not be an issue except to those who watch to only find faults in a drama instead of watching to enjoy the drama.

I echo the same sentiments - I have seen many wuxia and xianxia dramas with love and sacrifices of either parent, lover, or friends and I must say that this one is one for the books. I watch to enjoy and not so much to criticize in anyways.