I don't dislike Lee Min Ho, but Woo Do Hwan just has such insane screen presence and intensity. He is going to steal the show, he always does.

And for those of you who haven't seen Kim Kyung Nam in action, he is one of the most underrated actors in draamland. You will remember him in this drama, I guarantee it. He also has a habit of stealing scenes.

Poor Lee Min Ho is going to have to work very hard to stand out, here.

Also, Kim Go Eun isn't my favorite. She's fine but her performances always seem somewhat superficial and a bit immature. Jung Eun Chae is the lady I'm watching out for. 

I think the same ahahah. But I'm not so excited for the story.. but well I hope this will surprise me :)

jum11:

I don't dislike Lee Min Ho, but Woo Do Hwan just has such insane screen presence and intensity. He is going to steal the show, he always does.

And for those of you who haven't seen Kim Kyung Nam in action, he is one of the most underrated actors in draamland. You will remember him in this drama, I guarantee it. He also has a habit of stealing scenes.

Poor Lee Min Ho is going to have to work very hard to stand out, here.

Also, Kim Go Eun isn't my favorite. She's fine but her performances always seem somewhat superficial and a bit immature. Jung Eun Chae is the lady I'm watching out for. 

I hear you loud and clear. I'm only here for Woo Do Hwan, Jung Eun Chae, and Kim Kyung Nam! I will feel no shame in speed watching just to get to their scenes! xD 

Same about Lee Min Ho. I don't understand the hype around him, really .

But Kim Go Eun is really an amazing actress, i think! I hope she gets a role that is more mature here, well she's supposed to be, she is a crime investigator afterall!

And yes the supporting cast is amazing!!  Even though the one that catches my eyes the most is the writers haha

forsteye:

Same about Lee Min Ho. I don't understand the hype around him, really .

But Kim Go Eun is really an amazing actress, i think! I hope she gets a role that is more mature here, well she's supposed to be, she is a crime investigator afterall!

And yes the supporting cast is amazing!!  Even though the one that catches my eyes the most is the writers haha

I feel you. I've always found LMH just okay for majority of his roles, he never made me want to root for the character he is playing. I guess I've never really connected with his portrayal. 

But like you I find KGE an amazing actress. Been a fan since Eungyo. And she has been consistently awesome for me. I feel like any other actress that would have played Euntak would have made me cringe to oblivion. Her portrayal kinda reminded me of another fave kdrama character of mine in Jaehee from Lovers in Prague. Though I guess I really can't compare KGE to the brilliant and awesome JDY. 

With JEC, I am wary of her. She has not been consistent in portrayal. I loved her in Nara's Rain, and liked her in The Guest but found her awkward in Dr. Frost and The Great Battle. 

But Kim MyungNam I am soooo excited. Noticed him first in strongest Delivery man. But he totally endeared himself to me in Where stars Land, Prison Playbook and Special Labor Investigator Mr. JO. 

happy that Woo Doohwan is getting more and more projects. He has been consistent. Wonder if this is his jump start for next role as male lead...? 

And Lee JungJin. Gawd. So excited to watch him. Wish he would be an awesome awesome memorable baddie....

You couldn't have said it more perfect!!! They're the exact reason I started it xD

Me! Hope they get a lot of screen time, as I loved them in past dramas ? ?

I agree!! Im just watching to see WDH scenes, who's a way better actor than LMH... Have y'all see WDH  way of walking?? Wow!!! The way he moves when he wlaks is so manly!!!!

We need more of Jung Eun Chae and Kim Kyung Nam! I really hope this drama will make them more known and popular, I want to see them in more stuff.  They deserve more recognition.

From the first two episodes, I feel like Do Hwan is holding this whole show together with his bare hands lmao

Bri, Ikr!! Everything feels crumbling down. I haven't felt any chemistry between any of the characters, except, KGE and her team mates. 

I hope this  gets better.

Bri:

From the first two episodes, I feel like Do Hwan is holding this whole show together with his bare hands lmao

I thought I was the only one to feel that way. 

I'm having Goblin feels. The story and the acting of the side characters was what made me watch it till the end and for some reason, Eternal Monarch is giving the same vibes. I just hope their relationship isn't just about hopeless love as was the case in Goblin.

WDH for the win! lmao. LMH's always doing the same genre over and again (rich guy-poor girl), just this time with the time/space bending thing. I've seen more versatility with WDH to be honest, I feel LMH's acting is mediocre OR maybe because I've seen younger actors (i.e Yeo Jin-goo, Yoo Seung Ho) who dared to break their comfort zone. He's always choosing script that would cater to teenager's fangirling. lol

the only reason i planned to watch it is because of WDH. i haven't gotten around to checking it out yet. hoping its good :)

honeyblue:

the only reason i planned to watch it is because of WDH. i haven't gotten around to checking it out yet. hoping its good :)

Oh Wei Ying is that you?? Where's Lan Zhan? lmao.. I know it's not related. lol