It's doing well on netflix but tv ratings are so bad and the korean audience is unsatisfied  . Also , the actors and actresses involved in it , are they lucky ? Will they have a career boost ? Or is it the opposite ? Kim go eun received so much hate . Can she still act in dramas ? Or she will propably switch to k- movies ? 

I think it's somewhere in the middle. It's neither super good, neither super bad. Is it memorable? Definitely. Also, I think the actors and actresses will gain fame overseas because of Netflix and how hyped this drama was, but for Korean audiences their names are already super famous (and that may be the reasons why Korean audiences aren't satisfied, because they were expecting something more from them??). For me, I'm enjoying this drama, right now I'd rate it 8/10 (I always rate based on how much I enjoyed it).

People are complaining mostly about the story... and how its being developed.

I don't think anyone is hating the characters, I mean, have yall see their acting? They are pretty good. The cast was well done.
There's somethings we'd like to see fixed, but, the drama still has more 6 episodes... let's wait and see

Definitely a success. It is currently #19 in the list of most streamed TV shows on Netflix in the world, the only South Korean TV show in the top 20. It achieved this despite all the controversies that tried to take it down. It seems that those who criticize it fall into the following categories: (1) those who are trying to sabotage it (2) those who cannot understand it, either because they are focusing on things to criticize thus fail to understand what is going on, or they cannot grasp what is going on so they only see the trivial flaws. It will be noted that all movies/shows have mistakes, even Oscar and Emmy award winners.

Definitely a commercial failure. This drama was incredibly high budget, stellar cast, and a incredibly popular writer. A drama like this should have started with a decent rating (8%+) to begin with and steadily gained traction with some fluctuations. However it started at 10%+ and is usually getting 5-7%. Now count in the fact that it's on a free station and the ratings should definitely be higher. But people just aren't tuning in as much anymore.

I've seen the theory that it airing on netflix at the same time has tarnished it's ratings, but that simply isn't true. If you compare it to itaewon class and Crash landing on you. Like TKEM, both of these dramas aired on netflix at the same time as they did on TV. Unlike TKEM, their ratings rose despite being on paid channels.

As for if this will effect their careers:
LMH is unfortunately untouchable fans will brush this off as bad luck right out of military and people like me will weep as he keeps getting lead roles in dramas we want to watch.

KGE isn't going anywhere, if she's in a movie it's because she wanted to be as she's already done such projects before. Korea still seems to like her and I've seen a few adverts with her in them.

The writer is the only one I can think of whose reputation this would effect, in many ways she's responsible for the bulk of this mess. From cheesy  dialogue beyond saving, to predictable twists and convoluted plot lines, all of those are her doing and ultimately why a drama expecting 20%+ viewership hardly broke 10%.