I never watched this drama with english subtitles so i may not know every term, so the terms may be a little off.

1. In the first case, the guy from Jin Yuan Meng recognized LLH because of the three dots on his ear, which correlates to the the poison, and in the last episode, or the other ending, you can clearly see there are no dots on LLH's ear. this was was made me believe LLH was still alive.

2. when DFS had his veins (?) "cut off" by JLQ in the last few episodes, LLH gave his Yang Zhou Man to DFS, which not only saved his life, it also made him more powerful. LLH's Yang Zhou Man  and DFS's Bei Feng Bai Yang work like the flowers. LLH had to eat both the flowers because the Yin and Yang flower had to cancel out, while also doing its job. If DFS  lived with Yang Zhou Man and Bei Feng Bai Yang then LLH could too.

3. Because LLH has Nan Yi blood, then he must die. The emperor only let LLH leave the palace bc he knew LLH doesn't have much time to live. LLH gave the emperor the flower because he knew in front of the emperor he must die. He had no choice. Therefore even if LLH were to still be alive, he can't announce it to the world. 

4. In the last episode, when the begger said he found LLH's bag  on a dead person, the bag was really new and clean, definitely not like it was on a dead person. LLH has also used that excuse before, when he lied to QWM. when he told QWM that, he very much did not die, so it should be okay to assume that LLH pulled the same lie twice.

5. In the letter LLH wrote for FDB, he signed off as LXY, not LLH. He claimed there is no more LXY in this world, but never mentioned LLH. What does LXY have to do with LLH? I can bet LLH is hiding somewhere laughing on how so many people thinks hes dead all over again. 

if theres anything else feel free to add it