theories on what happened to the female lead in the past

i think the flash backs were actually of ML sister jun young.

s-marie13:

i didnt know you replied my comment that i delete it when i just found out i got muddle up of names 

s-marie13:

Also when you said ML sister, real sh*t about go down because if ML found out reason what happened behind FL false confession and ML sister life then he would resent her alot and be heartbroken, probably after having romance scenes between FL and ML

yeah probably. it is all so confusing. what we see is female lead did something wrong  in the past, something so bad it is better to have a bribary scandal. Young shim and 2nd ML both know what happened, the three used to get along but now dont. and in the flash back it seem to involve ML sister. I also noticed the female lead doesnt like it when people touch her- specifically her hands. could mean nothing like she may not like people touching her but it is  a kdrama so even nothing means something

Aklima:

Also when you said ML sister, real sh*t about go down because if ML found out reason what happened behind FL false confession and ML sister life then he would resent her alot and be heartbroken, probably after having romance scenes between FL and ML

I don't think the ML would resent the FL a lot, unless she actually did something really bad to his sister. He just doesn't seem like that. Also, the synopsis says that he will play for the FL. But i think it would probably be hard for them to stay together? I hope the writers don't make their relationship a bitter one because i hate that stuffT-T

lemonade:

I don't think the ML would resent the FL a lot, unless she actually did something really bad to his sister. He just doesn't seem like that. Also, the synopsis says that he will play for the FL. But i think it would probably be hard for them to stay together? I hope the writers don't make their relationship a bitter one because i hate that stuffT-T

Yeah me too. I think the thing im most scarred for is that they will get together early on in the show cause that will mean they will break up aswell

s-marie13:

Yeah me too. I think the thing im most scarred for is that they will get together early on in the show cause that will mean they will break up aswell

yeah me too, let's hope they will get together in happy ending  

Now we know the story what happened but some reasons i feel like there is more into it...

i agree, something else is missing

Aklima:

Now we know the story what happened but some reasons i feel like there is more into it...

i am so happy that Taejun won't hate Taeyang. But it will obivously be an obstacle in their relationship. not sure how things will turn out, but i guess things will go down in ep 8T-T

lemonade:

i am so happy that Taejun won't hate Taeyang. But it will obivously be an obstacle in their relationship. not sure how things will turn out, but i guess things will go down in ep 8T-T

that's true but if Taeyang found out he is her brother, i think she probably break him up.

If not then that's means Junyoung will try make them break up for revenge on Taeyang

Aklima:

that's true but if Taeyang found out he is her brother, i think she probably break him up.

If not then that's means Junyoung will try make them break up for revenge on Taeyang

I think Taeyang will break up with him because she feels so guilty and Junyoung would probably also do something that will make her feel even more miserable;-;