Would like the detail.

Kindly share the link

There's eng summary of Hua Zhi novel from someone who likes to hear novel audiobook in blog Mina and Nina. There's many novel summary in that blog

I have started translating this novel and completed the first chapter without reviewing it. However, I have already requested some friends to read and review it. The chapters are short sections. I will do my best to use simple language so that non-native speakers can easily understand it. I will share my progress after the weekend when I have translated more chapters.
Please note that I am not a native English speaker and I am doing my best to use AI to improve the sentence structure.

Chen Lu:

I have started translating this novel and completed the first chapter without reviewing it. However, I have already requested some friends to read and review it. The chapters are short sections. I will do my best to use simple language so that non-native speakers can easily understand it. I will share my progress after the weekend when I have translated more chapters.
Please note that I am not a native English speaker and I am doing my best to use AI to improve the sentence structure.

This is so sweet of you. Thank you. 

can you tell me where to read the one you’ve translated?

susie152:

can you tell me where to read the one you’ve translated?

I only have started translating it yesterday at 11pm ;-). So far there are only four chapters and I haven't revised it yet. So it is still in a raw version. Therefore, I haven't shared it yet.

Thank you so much! Cant wait to read them <3 

susie152:

Thank you so much! Cant wait to read them <3 

Trust me, this will be going to be a very long read, since there are around 600+ chapters XD

I wish to know if GYX is the emperor's love child.

mparthur:

I wish to know if GYX is the emperor's love child.

Have you checked the summary? Or do you want me, to keep you updated, when I have reached that part?

Chen Lu:

Have you checked the summary? Or do you want me, to keep you updated, when I have reached that part?

No need, thanks.  I read the summary but it doesn't say if he is the son of the emperor.  I presume he isn't.  

The audiobooks on the link- are they free to access?

Chen Lu:

I only have started translating it yesterday at 11pm ;-). So far there are only four chapters and I haven't revised it yet. So it is still in a raw version. Therefore, I haven't shared it yet.

cant wait to read it