iQIYI tweeted "bet you will finally have a happy end" for this drama:

https://mobile.twitter.com/iQIYI/status/1326124947253702656

Now I'm more optimistic, hope they won't disappoint us!

YonleRv:

I've heard that there are extra episodes....in the modern form of the drama and They are 3 million subs away from unlocking the extra episodes only on Chinese IQIYI and it will not be available for international fans like me to watch...Is it true

If it is then this is really heartbreaking & Disappointing ??

I’m sure someone will post it somewhere. This happened with the happy ending epilogue to The Sleepless Princess. It was only available to viewers in China. But some kind person posted it. 

Vi Dao:

I’m sure someone will post it somewhere. This happened with the happy ending epilogue to The Sleepless Princess. It was only available to viewers in China. But some kind person posted it. 

Do you know around how long it took before someone so kindly made it available to international viewers? Just wondering if I should expect it to be months or pretty quickly lol.

I am just wondering why they never seem to know how to do happy endings... i hope this one does, tired of the previous dramas stupid ending and wish Blooms will be different

nonski:

I am just wondering why they never seem to know how to do happy endings... i hope this one does, tired of the previous dramas stupid ending and wish Blooms will be different

Yes , I heard that they will give a proper happy ending this time in The Blooms at Ruyi pavilion Which they didn't gave in The Legend of yunxi.  They will not do the same stupidity again. And I have heard that The extra episodes are just special episodes connecting The blooms at Ruyi pavilion and The legend of yunxi  in modern time.

Is there any news about upcoming episodes

Does anyone here have access to the locked episodes in iqiyi ??

Lovely Vaswani:

Does anyone here have access to the locked episodes in iqiyi ??

Yep. You can access the episodes as a VIP iQIYI user ($6.99 per month). Might cancel after watching these episodes. 

For anyone interested in unlocking: Unlocking the episodes only took a few mins. You actually don't have to share the episodes on social media to unlock them, you can just click on the Facebook or Twitter icon (or the "copy link" button), and wait a few seconds. Then the episode will be unlocked for you!

““Please allow me to divorce Concubine Rong.”

Xu Jjn treats her like a queen and I will always think of this line & smile. 

ultimatelyforever:

Yep. You can access the episodes as a VIP iQIYI user ($6.99 per month). Might cancel after watching these episodes. 

For anyone interested in unlocking: Unlocking the episodes only took a few mins. You actually don't have to share the episodes on social media to unlock them, you can just click on the Facebook or Twitter icon (or the "copy link" button), and wait a few seconds. Then the episode will be unlocked for you!

I m unable to purchase subscription....there seems some issue with my card. Is there any other source or link where eng sub episodes are getting uploaded??

I just found this...And I was super happy...This gave me strength to watch ep 29 and 30....But I'm not sure that if this scene is of ep 40 or 35 cause I heard that they will be remarried in Ep 35 but the caption here said ep 40...So it's just a little confusing.....But still after seeing this scene I'm really happy 🥰🥰

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHic0QABFEs/?igshid=1bp1acgv5ovqk

And I also found this clip....Really happy to get so many spoilers  ...God bless them..Haha

But it seems like That spoiled princess is not evil anymore....And Can anyone tell which ep is this Cause I'm really excited to watch it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHinY5khyK0/?igshid=1vcwae3ve1m42

Why isn't anyone posting with english subtitles ??

YonleRv:

I just found this...And I was super happy...This gave me strength to watch ep 29 and 30....But I'm not sure that if this scene is of ep 40 or 35 cause I heard that they will be remarried in Ep 35 but the caption here said ep 40...So it's just a little confusing.....But still after seeing this scene I'm really happy ??

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHic0QABFEs/?igshid=1bp1acgv5ovqk

That scene's at the very end of episode 40.