In Word Of Honor, Wen Ke Xing has about 15-16 costumes and each of these costumes has its own meaning in the episode(s) that he wears it.  

The following is the link to a video that explains the meaning of Wen Kexing’s costumes. The video contains spoilers so please do not watch it until you finish watching Word Of Honor if you do not want to see spoilers. 

https://youtu.be/kqvUm_XbyCo

Thank you for putting this out here. 

Butturfly:

Thank you for putting this out here. 

It's my pleasure! :)

Michiru:

In Word Of Honor, Wen Ke Xing has about 15-16 costumes and each of these costumes has its own meaning in the episode(s) that he wears it.  

The following is the link to a video that explains the meaning of Wen Kexing’s costumes. The video contains spoilers so please do not watch it until you finish watching Word Of Honor if you do not want to see spoilers. 

https://youtu.be/kqvUm_XbyCo

The link is great! I cant recall where but i have watched a similar video too! The last dress code meaning was explained differently
After wkx getting gray hair and both became immortals: the dress code was such for both that it explained the eternal mixture of white cloud and blue sky:  eternal soulmates perished and mixed into each other for forever: I found this explanation more beautiful @_@

Cool_As_Always:

The link is great! I cant recall where but i have watched a similar video too! The last dress code meaning was explained differently
After wkx getting gray hair and both became immortals: the dress code was such for both that it explained the eternal mixture of white cloud and blue sky:  eternal soulmates perished and mixed into each other for forever: I found this explanation more beautiful @_@

Wow, the meaning of WKX's last costume that you found is truly beautiful! I also prefer this meaning. Thank you for sharing! :)

Michiru:

Wow, the meaning of WKX's last costume that you found is truly beautiful! I also prefer this meaning. Thank you for sharing! :)

Haha.. glad that u also liked it :) 

thanks for sharing! very interesting analysis

purplesweetpotatoes:

thanks for sharing! very interesting analysis

You’re welcome!