This is my first time any drama of both the leads. I would say the trailer caught my interest. 

honestly because of the ml, but the trailer gave me in

Apink's Yoon Bomi is in the cast! Thats all the reason i need!

The trailer caught my attention! By looking at the drama name, I thought it is a melodrama which I am not so keen. I love the setting of romance after married..

certainly not for writer or director

I decided to start this after watching the trailer. I thought it was very funny that Kim Soo Hyun ran crying. That's whyı thouth ıt would be a fun whatch. I have no regrets so far.

The main couple Kim Soo Hyun + Kim Ji Won, writer Park Ji Eun (Crash Landing on You), director Kim Hee Won (she has good portfolio), produced by Studio Dragon, it's on Netflix, plus it has dark comedy tag.

Even only on paper this drama hit a lot of good spot for me.

Because of the chemistry ok Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won

Everything abt this drama is just soo good starting from the cast to the crew 

I added it to my watchlist bcs of the ML d the FL but then later to realise the screen writer nd the directors r also exceptionally the best ones out there. Nd the drama actually is just beautiful so far looking forward for further episodes... 

because kim jiwon is kim jiwon

I'm devastated by real life stories on the screen, I love overwhelming, but healing dramas. And that's it, "Queen of Tears" is what I secretly wanted and what I've always needed. Moreover, [SPOILER] there's is a miscarriage plot [SPOILER]. It hits me so badly... Two people who loves each other, but maybe forgot about their true feelings and choose loneliness, struggles and battles. That's so real, isn't it? For me it is. That's my reason.

KIM FXCKING SOOHYUN IS BACK!!!! WHAT MORE IS NEEDED HONESTLY? (adding in other faves like kim jiwon, kwak dongyeon, bomi, the whole lineup is crazy actually!) This was such a "Imma certainly watch that" drama, no questions asked.

I love the actress. But my friend keeps pestering me about watching it so that's gonna be the reason when I do ^^'

The cast definitely