watched it for the casts, specially kim soo hyun but i cant keep myself from over thinking the next ep, only 6th ep was released yesterday, the wait is longTT at first ep i thought I'M NOT LIKING THIS THAT MUCH and now after 5th ep i cant stop :') ITS NOT THE TYPICAL ROMCOM  FOR SURE

I guess the promotional image? Saw it on Netflix Upcoming when I was looking for another drama and was intrigued right away. I didn't check the trailer, just added it to watchlist and got hooked from first episode.

Soo Hyun. I cannot tell a lie.

started watching it because the tv ratings in south korea have surpassed that of crash landing on you's rating

kim jiwon and kwak dong yeon

Kim Soohyun + Kim Jiwon + amazing OST's

Started because I was getting too many spoilers on Instagram, or else,would have waited till it got finished. Also for Kim Soo Hyun...

my crush watching this.... hahhahaa

Just checking it out but unexpectedly got me hooked on it, Queen of tears was a very unexpected drama that i will would watch

Honestly, I don't even know. It's not the kind of drama I would have ordinarily watched (I don't exactly like the hard and mysterious ML trope but I don't like a weak one either, lol) but the trailer got me hooked and I found myself waiting for the first episode. Thankfully, it did not disappoint. It really showed depth to the characters and portrayed a strong and flawed couple.

Loving  it so far.

IKR? I haven’’t finished any drama of both our lead FL and ML as a matter of fact. I didn’t know what the watchers were so excited about either. I think the premise that the story started as a married couple and I was just curious of the story. Usually dramas I have watched started as friends, then lovers then with a marriage ceremony at the ending — usual Kdrama.  Maybe that’s the reason why I was attracted to this drama in the first place.

When I watched the first episode, oh boy! I wasn’t expecting to be hooked right away! It was just so funny and I was laughing and crying and loving every scene. 

So never regretted starting this drama but the only dilemma is how I can endure waiting for a week for episode 11. Otteoke?

Because of believable acting in marriage and divorce between couple, excellent story arc, funny and sad at the same time.  KSH and KJW are nailing their roles.  The support casts are okay but most of them are over the top.  The villains are excellent in portraying their roles too. It makes me want to punch them. 

all the positive comments, hype, constant articles talking about how it breaks records of popularity, high average score, active comment section on this site, lots of familiar actors in cast, and morbid curiosity after I learned that vincenzo from vincenzo appeared as vincenzo in episode 8

My parents know that I like kpop so they are like "well maybe she will like Korean dramas Korean pop Korean dramas same thing"but I have been watching asian dramas for a year I did not even want to watch this show but they said I should see if I like this drama because there area lot of Korean shows on Netflix

Kim So Hyun and Kim Kim Won  were working on this drama and the unexpected twists of this drama made me attached to it. <3