To me, personally,  it was the actors and I have liked quite a few slices of life! I was interested to see what the plot and how it would go. 

the setting! I love dramas set on Jeju Island.

ooo, do you any other drama that start on jeju island

Facundo1867:

the setting! I love dramas set on Jeju Island.

For me the two great actors who can deliver all the emotions very naturally. Be it humor , sad, or love they portray it very well. They have chemistry with all the costars with whom they worked previously. Last but not the least both are good kissers😚🔥

Sunshine Daisy:

For me the two great actors who can deliver all the emotions very naturally. Be it humor , sad, or love they portray it very well. They have chemistry with all the costars with whom they worked previously. Last but not the least both are good kissers??

They are such good actors! I agree <3

dreamfull78:

ooo, do you any other drama that start on jeju island

Our Blues 

looktothestars:

Our Blues 

What whatttt? How does it relate to Our Blues?

Shin Hae Sun. I would watch her reading korean tax laws for 16 hours tbh. Also Wookie, i guess and them together is just...acting heaven heh.

Shin Hye Sun.  It's automatic for me to watch all her dramas and movies 

dreamfull78:

What whatttt? How does it relate to Our Blues?

No I meant Our Blues is also set on Jeju island lol. It's a super good drama though. 

Started watching for the leads and the island village setting..

But dropping it after watching 8 episodes, very disappointed..

Definitely, the worst drama for both the leads in their career till date..

Shin Hye Sun.

Not only why I started, but why I am still sticking with it and hoping for it to get better. Otherwise I would have dropped it. It is not bad drama, but just an average one. 

started for JCW and SHS but dropped after ep3, for me it's too slow and boring

I was expecting something like HTCCC.