Any sweet or mind-blowing lines that catch your eyes? 

I loved the lines and the situation in episode 4 - The one I fell in love with back then was.. My Crazy Fool.

Another line I loved was when little Young Pil told little Samdal and his young mom : My dream are you two. Dream doesn't have to be a job...

I like the line "hey Cho Young Pil, seems like I like you! what should I do?

Silent Heart:

I like the line "hey Cho Young Pil, seems like I like you! what should I do?

Yesss!! 

"Love but do it in silence"

I think it was in ep 15 when Yong-pil and Sam-dal at separate times told his Father that they couldn't live without the other, much like he couldn't live without his wife.

Then when Sam-dal truly confessed to yong-pil how he would be the only man she would ever love for the rest of her life... which I think was in ep 14.

But ya, that whole "Love, but do it in Silence" Damn, just damn. Seeing him reading, watching, visiting her shows and she had no idea that he never gave up his love for her, until she knew.

it’s not like I can’t forget her, but I choose not forget her..

I liked the younger sister when she told her daughter " Even if there's no one to protect me, I am ten times stronger than anyone else. Those who have others to protect are always much stronger"

Also when Bu Mi Ja's mother told Yong Pil's dad "Don't resent Mi-Ja - Forgiving her doesn’t mean you’ll forget your wife" and finally 

When Yong Pil's Dad asked Ko Mi Ja about his wife "When do you miss her the most?" - "When I dive into the see and when I see Yong Pil"

last twilight ep 11

"True blindness is losing hope"--Day

It's an incredible relief to have a place to go back to - last ep

Gottasmile88:

It's an incredible relief to have a place to go back to - last ep

Have to agree. Seeing this in the end credits just filled me with a sense of warmth!!

"I"ll be tchogyo, and you'll be ibayo." (ep12, 17:15)

"we are going for only as long as our breath allows without being greedy."
(yong pil, ep 1 and 16)

"having a place to return to is an incredible relief" (ep 16)