Without watching 1 ep they wrote reviews ? .. Yes we have right to express our opinion but it valid when we watch the show.. Toxic fandoms these days being unemployed and doing free labourer work on other dramas Page. by giving low ratings or criticizing it badly they want to create hype for bias dramas ?.. Don't belive in negative reviews or comments beleive in story and watch drama ?

This is MDL things like that happen here alot and it's pitiful because many people miss out on good dramas because toxic people are so busy labelling them as bad 

This is MDL things like that happen here alot and it's pitiful because many people miss out on good dramas because toxic people are so busy labelling them as bad 

This is a good drama!! Don’t believe the haters!

Where did you see the ratings and review? Because here its 8.4 rated and i think its a good number. But im in the middle of ep 2. and I would give this drama 2 stars.

its depends on your taste

dreamfull78:

its depends on your taste

Taste ??? what it is ?

Slice of life dramas aren’t for everyone. I have noticed that most people who like this drama are in their mid to late 20s or early 30s, who have moved on from cheesy romance and fantasy to something more realistic and natural. And those audience aren’t on my drama list and rarely care about rating the dramas. The response is quite good on instagram and X and ratings in Korea is also really good and better than some of the popular dramas (online). It’s also on top 10 on Netflix in many countries, despite the lack of promotions. It’s a really good comfort drama (easily my favorite in 2023) that I will probably rewatch over and over again (and I rarely rewatch dramas). Hope people don’t miss out on this gem due to hate comments on this platform. 

ppl should consider the 'not interested' button instead. 

ArjuhiSharma:

Slice of life dramas aren’t for everyone. I have noticed that most people who like this drama are in their mid 20s or early 30s, who have moved on from cheesy romance and fantasy to more realistic and natural shows. And those audience aren’t on my drama list and rarely care about rating the dramas. The response is quite good on instagram and X and ratings in Korea is also really good and better than some of the popular dramas (online). It’s also on top 10 on Netflix in many countries, despite the lack of promotions. It’s a really good comfort drama (easily my favorite in 2023) that I will probably rewatch over and over again (and I rarely rewatch dramas). Hope people don’t miss out on this gem due to hate comments on this platform. 

Seconded

What slice of life? Ex calling my mom as "mother" for 8 long years after breakup. its way beyond inappropriate and screams 'needy'.  Or staying away from a city for 8 years because your ex lives there? That is a pathetic guy who cant get over a break up, and see the beauty of life.

I do find when I'm searching for a new Kdrama to watch I come here, but lately all the rating and comments on most dramas have been pretty low and negative. Which makes it hard to figure out what to watch. I've just come to the conclusion to ignore the rating/ comments and just give the drama a chance. If I don't like I don't like it, if I do like it great :)