Shinnosuke_Lee:

I enjoyed the show.

https://mydramalist.com/profile/10319495/review/327853 

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of romance for the leads in the last episode but I LOVED everything else. I love how everyone got to have their own happy ending. I just wish Yongpil proposed to her in the end.

Overall, I enjoyed it.

MischiefHeyhey:

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of romance for the leads in the last episode but I LOVED everything else. I love how everyone got to have their own happy ending. I just wish Yongpil proposed to her in the end.

Overall, I enjoyed it.

It's not a complete Rom drama, rom is a sub plot..  so i think there's no need to disappointed about rom :) 

The show was great until the ending, which I felt should have been at least 4 more episodes.

1] Older sister should have had more screen time to show how her and her ex healed their relationship and remarried.

2] Younger sister should have had more time to show her dicing training and the growth of her relationship with the Dolphin guy.

3] Sang-do, Kyung-tae, and Eun-woo second life in Seoul. 

4] Sam-dal and Yong-pil's relationship. How often did they text, call, video chat each other? How often did they travel to see each other? 

As professional photographer that is in high demand, you would think that Sam-dal could have lived with Yong-Pil in Switzerland. Plus, why would she refuse to marry the guy that she says is the only guy she will ever love for the rest of her life?

Most shows are made or broken by their ending. To me, Episode 15 could be the final episode leave the viewer with a happier feeling for the series. Compared to the bitterness of EP 16 ending. 

does anyone know why jindal carried a suitcase with her although she didn't fly? I've been wondering about it. 

I think it was either something she did out of habit, or perhaps something to remind her of her former flight attendant status before becoming a trainer. Sorta like how some military veterans will wear parts of their uniform until they die, to remind them of their service and to show others. Perhaps her pulling a suitcase is like that.

redrover:

I think it was either something she did out of habit, or perhaps something to remind her of her former flight attendant status before becoming a trainer. Sorta like how some military veterans will wear parts of their uniform until they die, to remind them of their service and to show others. Perhaps her pulling a suitcase is like that.

That makes sense!!