Go ahead and drop your favorite and worst slightly avoided Censorship cdrama endings. Also feel free to give reasons, BE WARNED SPOILERS AHEAD.

I haven't watched that many fantasy cdramas but here goes:

Worst: Legally Romance

It was all a dream? Omfg I just watched the sweetest love story but it was all in her head?

Best:  The Day of Becoming you

Although bittersweet, I honestly could see with the mood setting how the "it was all fiction" ending could be believable. But even then it's not exactly the best per se.

I quite liked both, especially Legally Romance and didn't think it meant it was all a dream, especially when it specifically said "a few years later" before she woke up. (Unless there was something else I forgot -- it's been quite a while since I watched it, but I definitely would've remembered if it was one of those really obvious, "it was all a dream and none of it was real" type ending.) 

If I recall, Joy of Life (which is excellent) was also a dream/piece of writing.

Don't Disturb My Study was similar to Mr. Bad in that it was just a fictionalized account/novel in the end. 

I generally really dislike endings that negate the entire story that came before it, yet none of these bothered me too much, surprisingly.  I *was* amused by Mr. Bad's ending because it seemed like a very obvious censorship-avoiding conclusion, lol.

The worst for me is without doubt C-Drama "Killer and Healer". They killed of one of the main male leads and left the other who is emotionally unstable alone with the young sister of the deceased. One could only hope they are somehow able to heal each others emotional wounds but it was still a cheap way out so they don't have to portray a happy ending BL relationship. 

Not sure if there is another worse one but from what I've seen - When You Be Me 

It was a virtual reality game. And then they gave it an open ending.

ColourMePurple:

Not sure if there is another worse one but from what I've seen - When You Be Me 

It was a virtual reality game. And then they gave it an open ending.

oh hell nah FOR REAL?! IT WAS A GAME?! I started that one a while ago and realllly liked how they worked such story for first 5 eps. Acting was also pretty good but it got bland later on and I put it in my on hold drama list. 

Now that I heard this I dont think I need go back for it... There are many worthy of wasting my time and energy dramas why bother 

CKDramaddicts:

I quite liked both, especially Legally Romance and didn't think it meant it was all a dream, especially when it specifically said "a few years later" before she woke up. (Unless there was something else I forgot -- it's been quite a while since I watched it, but I definitely would've remembered if it was one of those really obvious, "it was all a dream and none of it was real" type ending.) 

If I recall, Joy of Life (which is excellent) was also a dream/piece of writing.

Don't Disturb My Study was similar to Mr. Bad in that it was just a fictionalized account/novel in the end. 

I generally really dislike endings that negate the entire story that came before it, yet none of these bothered me too much, surprisingly.  I *was* amused by Mr. Bad's ending because it seemed like a very obvious censorship-avoiding conclusion, lol.

I keep labeling  coma hallucinations/imagination trips as dreams lol. She still, nevertheless, made it up. Cause the main guy was just simply recalling/confessing his feelings for her back in college and she made a whole world where she had discovered it and acted upon her feelings for him. It hurts more cause it was all in her head and the guy didn't know anything as he was on the receiving end of, basically, harassment from her. Had it been a collective coma trip w/ her and the main guy, then fine but that wasn't the case here. 

Also I think I messed up with my first comment cause you're right, that wasn't the ending. Since it ends with the two couples together, I think I meant more of an ending to the college years. Sorry for that

yarnie:

oh hell nah FOR REAL?! IT WAS A GAME?! I started that one a while ago and realllly liked how they worked such story for first 5 eps. Acting was also pretty good but it got bland later on and I put it in my on hold drama list. 

Now that I heard this I dont think I need go back for it... There are many worthy of wasting my time and energy dramas why bother 

I have to agree. I actually wrote that is one of the worst endings ever on the listing page.