Even though I watched the other versions, I'm still ready for this one because the main leads' chemistry are so good. They were in Eternal Love 1/2/upcoming 3 together. And also the plot line is just my cup of tea. 

I watched the TW original first, and HATED IT - the chemistry between the leads was great, but Ethan Ruan's character was awful, and stayed that way for almost the entire Drama. Also, the 2FL's character was actively nasty. The tragedy that she inflicted on the FL was done deliberately in that version, accidentally in the K version. Also, in addition to making the character less horrid, the K version cast an actual ballerina as the ballerina 2FL. THat and the MUCH nicer ML made the K version one of my favourites, and one of VERY times when I preferred a remake to the original

Yes, I did, though, I didn't finish the Korean version. So far, the Chinese version is pretty okay. They've changed some things, but the changes are not bad.

I've only seen the Korean version whole and parts of the original one on YT. I gotta say this version is my favorite so far. I love the chemistry between the leads and how Xiyi is slowly falling in love without realizing it. I feel the emotions + the romance lol. I'm only on ep 12 but IMO the story moves fast and entertains you. 

+ I've like the changes they've made to the story keeps the sl a bit fresh you know? That way it isn't the exact same story-or well it may be but with some differences.

jang hyuk and jang na ra are the best ML and FL in this tv drama and its its re-make. the FL and ML in this remake cannot capture the nuances of the emotions that jang na ra and jang hyuk were able to express in fated to love you korean version 

So there's two different dramas with the same name. The "You are my destiny " with IM Yoona is not the same drama. This is an entirely different drama.