I think the ending is too fast. Me not satisfied. 

Yoon Hyun Woo is responsible for the accident of Jin Do Joon but he is happy at the end?

combine ep 1 & 16 and the movie done

Dream? No.
Time travel? No.
It's repentance.

The way the Episode 16 was presented was somewhat lackluster compared to the thrill we got from Episodes 1-15. Like you, I also found the ending not satisfying.

However, I'd like to share some thoughts on the "logic" behind YHW being "reborn" as JDJ.

It was shown in the final episode that the accident that caused the death of JDJ was the beginning of YHW turning off his conscience and leveling up his loyalty for Jin Family just so he could keep his job. The event was very traumatic for him that, in order to survive in his job, he had to bury the memory of JDJ's death into his subconscious. Remember, in Episode 1, YHW mentioned that he could not recall any information about the youngest child in the Jin Family.

However, as far as I can recall, these events "triggered" that memory:
1. A chairman of Soonyang lying unconscious in the hospital.
2. The reappearance of Jin Yoon Ki's wife and her asking for the truth about her son's death.
3. Jin Seong Jun throwing a fit and talking about his grandfather.
4. The company succession topic being brought up once more (since 20 years ago).

These placed the memory of JDJ into his conscious mind while he lay unconscious in the hospital bed after the attempted murder. Scenes from Episode 1 made us focus on the "revenge" aspect because if we put ourselves in YHW shoes, we would also feel wronged. And the whole time we were watching, we thought that all the actions that YHW did as "reborn JDJ" centered around this "revenge." We bit the bait and waited for that revenge to be accomplished.

In Episode 16 though, it seems, in my opinion, that the writer tried to tell us that, while YHW was in the hospital after being shot, he was patching up his scattered memories about JDJ and at the same time, he was trying to figure out why he had to be "disposed of" by the Jin Family (and who among them tried to do so) by working around all the information he knows about them. And for this, we watched him "travel back" to 1987 and forward.

And when he wakes up, YHW decides to do something about the guilt he had long buried. As he did so, he finally figured out how to "make the wrong right," make the guilty ones pay, and give what is due to JDJ and Grandpa Yang Cheol as well.

In my opinion, YHW is only an accessory to the death of JDJ, and not the one responsible for it, since he did not know that the task given him by Jin Young Ki's secretary was to kill someone. If he knew it, he wouldn't have done so. YHW does not exactly get a "happy" ending but he gained peace.

The reappearance of Jin Yoon Ki's wife and her asking for the truth about her son's death.

YHW was not there in the room when she demanded to know the truth about the accident. The drama was a fantasy drama and all of a sudden they decided to make it more realism hence they decided to unveil the truth of how JDJ and HYW passed away.

Despite whatever the drama writer was trying to spoon feed viewers about how a chabeol family runs their business is very bad the previous Samsung Chairman was responsible for bringing Samsung to become one of the top companies in the world fighting against Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericssion  and Apple in mid 2000s and established Samsung as a powerhouse.

If you are gonna tell me how samsung family destroys many people lives to attain the powerhouse it is today then your favorite iphone,  samsung, your favorite electric car Tesla is all made from the blood of Congolese children, woman, mother and men who die mining cobalt for our iphone and electric vehicles batteries. So thats why i hate when writers and producers take a moral high ground and try to educate the public of social inequalities instead where i watch drama and movies to give me entertainment to put a smile on my face, to make me laugh etc. I don't want them to show me what is good or bad i can use the general internet or news to educate myself in a better way. Its like Operation Mockingbird has expanded to asian countries to generalize what is wrong and right.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/24/joe-rogan-guest-siddharth-kara-reveals-dark-side-of-cobalt/

If the public wants to really a put a stern a Chabeol families they should vote wisely and demand better from politicians.The Samsung family lobbied Joe biden's government to get the samsung chairman to be released from prison on corruption charges and yes he was released on the pretense to improve SK economy.

So is JDJ and YHW same person in different lifes. because they show us the people have the same memoties as we saw in YHW's head.(In the end when he's talking to Min-Young). So is it just a figuring out the murderer or a old memory of a previous life or something.

Boy that ending was terrible. Its like they took all the storytelling they did in the entire series and flushed it down the toilet. 

Everything was practically meaningless in the end.  What  were they thinking?

To be honest no one cares about Congolese kids dying lol

@johnny6567

Exactly so hopefully the sjws, lefties and woke cuckolds would not lecture us about running a company, morality of a company, global warming scam to people living in 3rd world countries and developing countries.

@arborGold

arborGold:

To be honest no one cares about Congolese kids dying lol

@johnny6567

There is no explanation for trash