Please post your webtoon spoilers here. 
I have read all the webtoon episodes if anyone wants to ask any questions.

Don't forget to tag your comments in the main drama page as a spoiler for people that have not read the webtoon. 

Can you tell me about the character yoo ba bi? 

They meet because he works at the same place as Yumi but in another department (sales or marketing). He's very different from Woong. His personality is calm and is very focused on small details towards everyone, specially Yumi. He ends up dating Yumi later on. In the webtoon, Babi and Yumi take soooo long to date because they both are in the relationship when they first meet and they are friends who slowly develop feelings.

Do you think that the drama will be able to cover the whole webtoon in the 28 eps that are planned? Or at least will they be able to introduce 3 Yumi's relationships?

wAIT WAT. I heard there would be 14 episode according to pages in english . If it's true, and there is only 14 episodes, then it would be unlikely they could cover all the webtoon. Because there are like 500 episodes in the webtoon. But if it's divided into 2 seasons, then yes. And I'm gonna bet there is gonna be two seasons since they have casted only two boyfriends for this season.

Each hour-long episode has 2 title cards, so I think in some sites they could be considering it as 28 (half-hour long) episodes if that makes sense. Like episode 5 had a title card that said episode 10 (Frog) and episode 11 Lust vs. Lustasaurus).

You're right! I said it because of the episode's time and because they have only casted two boyfriends. I heard there's another season coming up. 

Who does yumi wind up with at the end of the webtoon?

becausethisismy9thlife:

Please post your webtoon spoilers here. 
I have read all the webtoon episodes if anyone wants to ask any questions.

Don't forget to tag your comments in the main drama page as a spoiler for people that have not read the webtoon. 

why did Yumi break up with woong?

Yes, I meant 14 episodes x 2 series! Thank you for your reply :)

xylina86:

She ends up with an introvert guy she meets at work. I forgot the name, but it's her 3rd boyfriend (after breaking up with Babi). They get married. 

admonike:

Several reasons but they all can be sum up as lack of communication. Like they may want to say something but they just keep it inside. In the webtoon, there are this 4 scenes where you see their relationship starting to get tiring, like Yumi wants to do something and Woong says something that implies he doesn't care. All this things just start to annoy both and Yumi suddenly says things are not working out and Woong doesn't even fight for her, he's just like: guess not. So Woong is the one who actually breaks things with her. He also keeps a lot of secrets from her (like his business going under). 

xylina86:

She ends up with Soonrok. They also meet because of work. But Yumi quitted her job as an Office Worker. She becomes a writer and Soonrok was her editor or editorial manager or something like that. They end up getting married.

admonike:

I think they will show that next week. 

Is Woong and is friend in second season