Actors I would like to be casted as Soonrok.

I have not read the web series  and I do not know how Soonrok's personality is. So for those who have read the web series you can say which of these  actors you think will match Soonrok the most. You can also list actors of who you would want to play Soonrok

So here is the list of who I would like see as Soonrok in Yumi cells if they do bring his Character in. (This is no particular order)

Hwang In Yeop :

Yang Se Jong:

Kim Jae Young:

Kwak Si Yang:

Kim Junho:

Kim Do Hyun:

Nam Joo Hyuk:

Kim Soo Hyun: 

Seo Kang Joon (Perfect recommendation by Seven )

If I remember anymore actors I will add.

Never thought of In Yeop and Junho but wow steamy chemistry for sure. From the moment I learned Yumis cells was being adapted, my first choice for this character was that  Seo Kang Joon would be perfect. 

Seven :

Never thought of In Yeop and Junho but wow steamy chemistry for sure. From the moment I learned Yumis cells was being adapted, my first choice for this character was that  Seo Kang Joon would be perfect. 

Yes! Seo Kang Joon would be absolutely perfect! I knew I forgot someone. That would be absolutely awesome. I will add him to the list :).

Haha yes In Yeop or Junho would  have great chemistry. I thought it would be awesome to see In Yeop in Yumi cells of course because he is so handsome  but also because I love his vibe and in real life he has a more quiet, shy and sweet personality but at the same time he is also  mysterious so I thought that might be cool for him to play Soonrok and of course he would have a chance to finally be the  end game in a drama. And Junho because he is Junho  he  would also have of the charts chemistry.

Both Junho and Kang Joon are people she worked with in the past and left me wanting more! Also they fit the tsundere/introvert so well. Honestly if any of the actors you put on this list don’t get the role…the one they do choose better blow me away lol. 

Seven :

Both Junho and Kang Joon are people she worked with in the past and left me wanting more! Also they fit the tsundere/introvert so well. Honestly if any of the actors you put on this list don’t get the role…the one they do choose better blow me away lol. 

Wow I had no idea that Junho  acted with Go Eun and I had completely forgot that Go Eun acted with Kang Joon in Cheese in the Trap  that  would make it more awesome if he acted Soonrok. Haha exactly  hopefully it will be someone on the list and  if it's not I am sure they will be still amazing and awesome, haha. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I can actually see Yang Se Jong as Soonrok. I think he'll be a good pick just in case. Never thought of Seo Kang Joon before as Soonrok but I can also see it now as a possibility and his chemistry with KGE was also good so it could actually work. 

I've seen others mentioned Jang Do Yoon as Soonrok, I think he can play him well too. I think whoever they'll cast to be Soonrok will be just fine. YC's casting director is actually good. Just look at Ahn Bo Hyun as Woong. He's perfect as Woong. Who could have guess at first that he'll be chosen to play Woong. His previous notable characters were so different from Woong. I want to be surprised too by who they'll cast as Soonrok.

DubuKim:

I can actually see Yang Se Jong as Soonrok. I think he'll be a good pick just in case. Never thought of Seo Kang Joon before as Soonrok but I can also see it now as a possibility and his chemistry with KGE was also good so it could actually work. 

I've seen others mentioned Jang Do Yoon as Soonrok, I think he can play him well too. I think whoever they'll cast to be Soonrok will be just fine. YC's casting director is actually good. Just look at Ahn Bo Hyun as Woong. He's perfect as Woong. Who could have guess at first that he'll be chosen to play Woong. His previous notable characters were so different from Woong. I want to be surprised too by who they'll cast as Soonrok.

Awesome you can see Yang Se Jong being Soonrok.  I thought it would be cool to see him in Yumi Cells and he has a quiet vibe, so I thought that would work  with Soonrok because I am getting the illusion that Soonrok is more quiet, is that true?  And yes Seo Kang Joon  chemistry with KGE would be awesome. Also do you mean Jang  Dong Yoon? And it's true  whoever is picked I am sure he will be awesome and I can't wait till they let us know who it will be.

@DramaTime333 Ahh yes, it's Jang Dong Yoon (from Search and Joseon Exorcist). My bad, Jang Do Yoon is a completely different person. ? And about Soonrok, yes he's the introvert type of person -- quiet and calm. Honestly, I think maybe they'll cast someone younger than KGE because Soonrok is supposed to be younger than Yumi. His character would be calling Yumi as Noona at some point. I also saw Gong Myung's name being mentioned for Soonrok. So many possibilities.