I am looking for the novel of this wonderful drama, in English translation, but i can't find it.  From some twitter users, i read that the original heroine is a bit different from the novel ( reporting by the author herself), since Liu Ling seems to be not only focused on Shen Yan at the beginning. And users said that her psychological trauma is deeper, since her mother's death brought her to suffer from suicidal instincts... one of them is on the cavern scene after she opened herself to Shen Yan.
So i got more curious.
Anyone can tell me how can i find the novel?

there is no english translation yet (and i also do not recommend you support the author because she said pretty demeaning things about the lead actress)

yes, i read it too about it.  i really like the actress and her portrayal though.  i know the author pointed out that the script was different and she became quite monodimensional.
i think the opposite about the actress, but i'm really curious about the novel 

xuan:

there is no english translation yet (and i also do not recommend you support the author because she said pretty demeaning things about the lead actress)

So tired of viewers and even authors demeaning adapted content-- why would you target an actress anyway, especially one who can actually act-- if you want to target anyone go scream at the casting and director. You sold the rights to it, it's adapted, it is a different platform and therefore different content.  My business practices professor in fine arts would have a field day laying into this topic.  Don't sell your content if you don't want any changes. :U barkbarkbark.  I have no patience for other artists being ignorant twats over something they basically caused.  Bummer to hear that's how she's acting. Be gracious, it sells better.