If anyone wants a profile badge for our discord server, i have made one ^-^ I plan to make more later on with more cafe/bar related GL moments 

AthenaTheStorierX:

If anyone wants a profile badge for our discord server, i have made one ^-^ I plan to make more later on with more cafe/bar related GL moments 

Very cute! 

Currently inconsolable because one of my favorite korean minidramas has put the final couple episodes and the compilation behind a youtube channel monthly paywall of $5 USD per month.  Just wish she would've put it up on Vimeo (like Strongberry and some other studios/creators do) so I can buy it and play it whenever I want, without the reoccurring cost. Her channel doesn't even focus on drama productions, so I don't understand why I am expected to pay a subscription service-level cost for what is now only this drama (their other drama has been privated). T_T 

Please excuse me as I mourn the partial loss of my dense barista babies. Especially since the free episodes do not include them being a couple. T_T

Alas, I hope she gets the funds she's hoping to accrue from this move. I think there were  better moves, but it's her decision. Doesn't stop me from being sad though.

The Secret of Us has released photos from the scenes (hint scenes).

My heart is trying to be strong enough to handle all the feelings that this drama is hinting at.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I have made more! Who can name where these badges are from?

MizMystixism:

My heart is trying to be strong enough to handle all the feelings that this drama is hinting at.

Sapphic summer is gonna be phenomenal this year T T

MizMystixism:

leea:

The VISUALS

omg we're gonna eat so well MOTHERS

Dream Official Trailer. 

My beloved RedQ Studio has announced their latest GL. MDL Page has been submitted so sit tight!

In the meantime! Check out their other works!

≥75℃Love Tech | Girlfriend Project Day 1 

Hello folks!

Lovely to read all the news and updates :)

Btw, any update on this one, https://mydramalist.com/697897-a-song-sung-blue

It's a Chinese Lesbian movie

RealNevermore:

Hello folks!

Lovely to read all the news and updates :)

Btw, any update on this one, https://mydramalist.com/697897-a-song-sung-blue

It's a Chinese Lesbian movie

Still going around film festivals: https://queereast.org.uk/festival-2024/

I'd love to join! I'm delighted that we're been getting more (and longer) GL dramas lately!

MizMystixism:

US The Series. 

Ohh it looks promising, I have seen the pilot and I was shocked like how good it was. I can't wait for it...i just can't wait for it. This year is truly Gl year even though we will get this one in 2025