thatoldbooksmell:

If you are looking for tan jianci drama w/ bromance, you could go for 'heroes'. It's an Wuxia, martial arts.

Thanks for the rec. Isn't 'Heroes' the one with Joseph and Liu yuning? I do have that on my watchlist, and may watch soon... 

That's not Xiang Liu performing martial arts, it's a public display of affection, deep affection.

imagine:

Thanks for the rec. Isn't 'Heroes' the one with Joseph and Liu yuning? I do have that on my watchlist, and may watch soon... 

That's not Xiang Liu performing martial arts, it's a public display of affection, deep affection.

That's not just a public display of affection, it's the mature slow burn romance that many living souls are fan of.

@imagine Aahhh did I suggest heroes for tan jianci, ugh- I am so sorry! I misread it since you guys were talking about MLC , unneeded prediction ugh-

Maybe you could go for 'BLOOD OF YOUTH' w/ li hongyi, ao ruipeng and li xueyi. That's was my first favourite Wuxia w/ bromance. You can try it out! I am so sorry for confusing two different actors ??‍♀️

imagine:
I have thought about that one but I'm not fond of horror.

Oh it's not much horror. It's pretty safe other than just mention of gore (I don't remember they showed that).

imagine:
MLC does hold a special place in my heart, especially with DFS... I really love you profile page being MLC themed, it's really cool. 

Ya, that plum blossom scene was one of my favourites with DFS.

You are the first one to compliment my profile page <3 <3 !!! thank you! That blossom scene is cool! And I love DFS and LLH moments!

It's not that it is torturing enough, it is YingYuan choosing to be tortured instead of letting go of love ❤️
(I just noticed I'm 111th reply!)

it is stepping out of your confinement ( which legally u r not supposed to do so), that's a smart lawful prisoner, breaking out of prison to take revenge on living organism who deemed him criminal even though he wasn't one.

Probably the result of me watching too many k-thrillers!

That's not bending the rules, right under the nose of the rules makers, of course with the helping hand from them (recall movie, "Shawshank redemption), but it's living in a corrupted world full of rules that will inevitable bring your fall. (gasp)

Oh my gosh, I missed the whole Tan Jian Ci conversation! Noooooo

Sorry, carry on, please lololol

sohonee:

Lol…..and here I am,…..who doesn’t know T, U and V of this Tan Joan, and still enjoyed it.  Can very well imagine, how much you wud have enjoyed it.

Sohonee, don’t even get me started. He lives rent-free in my head. At this point I should just get therapy ahahahah

That’s not “only by following the rules will you get there guilt free”, it’s “you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”.