sohonee:

You don’t even utter the letter T of the word Therapy…….I am on the way there , to get one ( for different Tan jian though)

Hahahaha we all have our Tans! 🤣

Grouchy:
Oh it's not much horror. It's pretty safe other than just mention of gore (I don't remember they showed that).

ohhh, if that's the case I will add it too my watchlist.

Grouchy:
You are the first one to compliment my profile page <3 <3 !!! thank you!

You're welcome, :D

thatoldbooksmell:
Maybe you could go for 'BLOOD OF YOUTH' w/ li hongyi, ao ruipeng and li xueyi. That's was my first favourite Wuxia w/ bromance. You can try it out! I am so sorry for confusing two different actors ??‍♀️

I've already seen The Blood of Youth, MLC did remind me of it alot. Am currently watching 'Romance on the farm', for the comedy and farm setting, as well as '18 again' which is kinda out of the blue for me to start watching

nathsketch:
Oh my gosh, I missed the whole Tan Jian Ci conversation! Noooooo

Ya, too busy in the other threads 😂 I even found a way to insert Shen Yi into the game lol

imagine:

Ya, too busy in the other threads ? I even found a way to insert Shen Yi into the game lol

I had a birthday party today. I saw it! Baby boy Shen Yi is always a good idea. <3

nathsketch:

That’s not “only by following the rules will you get there guilt free”, it’s “you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”.

Waaahhhhh, we have a dark knight fan here. I was planning on watching it, but still ended up postponing it again and again, I gotta check it out soon.

imagine:

ohhh, if that's the case I will add it too my watchlist.

You're welcome, :D

I've already seen The Blood of Youth, MLC did remind me of it alot. Am currently watching 'Romance on the farm', for the comedy and farm setting, as well as '18 again' which is kinda out of the blue for me to start watching

Yes, '18 again' is indeed a good drama. If you like that you can check out 'twenty-five twenty-one' too! It's an inspirational rom-com! Ofc romance isn't absolutely main element, but it's always there in a supportive way!

imagine:

Ya, too busy in the other threads 😂 I even found a way to insert Shen Yi into the game lol

And that has indeed diverted a lots of us from the game to drama discussion 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

sohonee:

( I heard this somewhere recently)

It’s not you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”, but,

It is, (Bryan adams),  “everything i do…..I do it for you”

That's not everything I do.. I do it for you, it's just me keeping my heels, head and standards high! 👁️👄👁️💅👠

That's not it is just that had to salvage something outta torn apart, it's recreation

It’s not de- novo , it is Aurora (sleepin beauty) sleeping from ages