Lilly:

Hey guys, I came across this game and I thought it would be cool to play it with MDL crew :) To play, you have to say the last item is not an item, it’s an item similar to it. for example: That’s not a penguin! that’s a bird! That’s not a bird! it’s an airplane! That’s not an airplane! it’s a helicopter! *I'll start * That’s not an ancient! it's a brick!

Athena0

That's not a _____!

I am not stealing anyones work and i already mentoned in first page .The link you provided is not working . Please free to play that game and no one is stoping you 

maybe rename topic to "That's not a _____! #2" ?

that way won't be misunderstood as steal ? and yes I saw that you already posted the original link in first post.

@Lilly

sohonee:

This was the last one. ( in case if some of u have missed it)

thanks for quote!

That's not Just an interaction of the solar wind with the earth's magnetic field, it's Aeolus the keeper of the winds facetiming with a technically challenged earth deity who is still learning to use iPhone!

sohonee:
Grouchy has got the point , Lilly .

? hehe !

sohonee:

@ grouchy, m recalling this one by bo burnham  , “ m facetiming with mom song”, me literally lol.

LOL! nice ?!

That's not me wearing 24/7 green plastic goggles bought at Disney world, it's the Green Lantern wearing a green mask he picked up from Halloween Store because he dropped his own!

Grouchy:

maybe rename topic to "That's not a _____! #2" ?

that way won't be misunderstood as steal ? and yes I saw that you already posted the original link in first post.

@Lilly

Thank you Grouchy for your support :)

That's not the Green Lantern wearing a green mask he picked up from Halloween Store because he dropped his own!It's that the skin's color changes after playing Holi.

Lilly:

Thank you Grouchy for your support :)

?youre welcome !

That’s not real life, it’s a story board.

that not the skin's color changes after playing Holi, that's the beauty lights and festive looks of diwali!

thatoldbooksmell:

that not the skin's color changes after playing Holi, that's the beauty lights and festive looks of diwali!

Wow Beautiful 

That's not the beauty lights and festive looks of diwali(sorry)!,It is danidya  dance in navartri 

Happy Navartri  !!!