"This supposed to be cut scenes, blogger published this in he's page."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5254390528                                                                                  

According to the commenter... He/she cannot say for certain if this (comment in the box) is true but it does resolve many inconsistencies (in the drama). 

Missing Scenes (according to what's stated here) 

1. After the lantern festival/meet, XE was pursued to be murdered by the Afterlife Camp, YWY saves her.

2. YWY teaches XE to write

3. YWY teaches XE to use the flying contraption

4. XE's fake death rescue

5. After XE's fake death, YWY drinks and reminisces about XE (accompanied by a monologue)

6. YWY's development at the border (Yeah, I was wondering about this) 

7. After YWY and XE exchange swords, XE goes back to YX's place and sees the bell (accompanied by monologue) 

8. Dialogue between YWY and XE when fighting in the palace 

9. Discussing the bell during the one day spent as maid and when bandaging the cut 

10. Monologue after XE returns to YX's place when she completes one day as (YWY's) maid 

11. Spa/Bathroom kiss contains internal monologue by both parties. They spend the night on the same bed. The next day, YWY combs XE's hair 

12. XE beats the Yue guards unconscious to rescue Minister Liang 

13. During YWY's force kiss of XE, there's an internal monologue from XE. After this there's deep painful sadness expressed by both parties in respective internal monologues 

14. After XE returns to Yanbei she meets up with Mr Wu 

15. XE's internal monologue as she plays the bili flute

16. Battle between YWY and YX at Chang'an 

17. YWY rescues XE at Hong Chuan city and gets injured (I think) 

18. Kissing scene at Shan Shen temple 

19. Extended scene of YX's plan to kill YWY (I think) 

20. How XE breaks YX's trap 

21. Icy lake scene between both parties (Not sure which two. Most probably XE and YX) 

22. Scene after the icy lake.

According to the commenter... He/she cannot say for certain if this (comment in the box) is true but it does resolve many inconsistencies (in the drama). For instance, the issue with the bells.

After the swords were exchanged, Xing'er saw the bells when she got to YX's residence and put them away. On that day when she was maid for a day, while YWY was bandaging his cut hand while XE was sitting at the table, YWY was asking her if she had thrown it out, XE said that since he had already given it to her, it was hers to do with as she wished.  

3 years later, Xing'er didn't treat YWY (or the young master, as this poster likes saying) the way she did for no apparent reason. There's apparently a big piece of monologue by XE. That's when she started trusting again. It was clear that they were comrades (probably referring to YX from what comes next). When someone from the palace (does she mean YWY here) called her YX's woman, XE was really angry and said to YWY "I thought in the entire world, you're the person who understands me best. Even you don't understand me." She was angry because the young master misunderstood her so with the mention of YX, XE got angry. 

There should have been 5 kisses... the spa, forced kissed, Shan Shen temple, icy lake and the finale 

The spa scene was no accident. When the young master fell he wondered why it was her and kissed her. They fought until they reached the bed and continued fighting. They were exhausted and Xing'er fell asleep first and then YWY fell asleep... on the same bed. The next day when they got up, she definitely applied make up and put on the hat and ate mandarins. That part is right. Apparently they fight over mandarins. She wants to eat them but he won't allow. They bicker and fight at the table. That's how WSY knew it was Xing'er. 

The force kiss scene was severely trimmed. Xing'er had a monologue and couldn't respond. (I think) YWY didn't walk away from her for no reason. 

In Chang'an, there was a longer conversation which the commenter forgot the thrust of but Xing'er said something along the lines that she had something she had to do which is why the young master walked away, because he respected Xing'er. 

So for temple scene (2nd last or 3rd last ep), supposedly he left first then xin er chased after him said "I won't become Yan Wang's wife, not now, not in the future". Then YWY kissed her. Yue Qi arrived and interrupted them. 

About the ending scene, we suppose to have these scenes. "Xin er came into surface. He Xiao scold her saying "is this your faith?". Then she understood and became Xiou Li Wang and protecting her people. Few years later, she gave the responsibility to He Xiao because YWY told her to live for herself. So she left and started wonder around places. Then she meet YWY at the temple, ran into his arms and kissed him. The End

It sounds believable for the most part, but i dont think the ending part is true. this is just my thought, if the director intended to have a happy ending which he already filmed, he would not just change his mind last minute and cut that ending out of the drama.
I think the last part is most definitely pure speculation. In that one single interview of ZLY's that I watched on PA (which gave a ton of information), she mentioned that the ending scene was both a separation within the drama and a separation outside of the drama. This means that they intended for YWY's fake death to be the finale right from the start. I do agree however that it would give more closure for them to do something like a 3 years later, CQ and YWY meeting again, then them locking eyes and end right there. Then perhaps the viewers will be less pissed off, and it won't compromise that much on the suspense as well. Just stupid moves all round by the production.