Can anyone recommend J-Drama that has similiar vibe like Boku wa Mada Kimi o Aisanai Koto ga Dekiru? Japanese drama that has good cinematography and actual great natural acting like this. I want to discover more J-drama, but I kept finding the cringy one T__T

While you're waiting, I hope you'll consider watching the original TW Drama that I Don't Love You Yet is a (very good) remake of  - In Time With You.

Thank you for your suggestion! I actually have started watching the original one. I like it as it is more heavy and poetic but I don't enjoy it as much as the Japanese remake, maybe because I am still not really used to the language ( I havent watched many TW drama yet ;-; ). But I like it better than the Korean ver for sure.

One of the things I  REALLY liked about the J version was that the frmale lead character was a much nicer person. If you want a low-key down to earth J romance, I'd suggest checking out neechan no koibito

o_reo123:
Can anyone recommend J-Drama that has similiar vibe like Boku wa Mada Kimi o Aisanai Koto ga Dekiru? Japanese drama that has good cinematography and actual great natural acting like this.

Kikazaru Koi Ni Wa Riyuu ga Atte (2021). Late 20's couple, slice-of-life leaning story. A little light on romance I would say! But splendid fashion, impeccable food, super high production values, & similar robust promotion in the year 2021. The FL works for an interior-design brand instead, with a very similar vibrant office culture as Yo's office! There's also the return of the 'proverbial ex who went missing' that shakes things up b/w the OTP. You would find a LOT of similarities b/w the leads here, and the leads there! Highly rec'ed; 10 eps, 8.3 rating! :D Cheers!~

Chibi:

Kikazaru Koi Ni Wa Riyuu ga Atte (2021). Late 20's couple, slice-of-life leaning story. A little light on romance I would say! But splendid fashion, impeccable food, super high production values, & similar robust promotion in the year 2021. The FL works for an interior-design brand instead, with a very similar vibrant office culture as Yo's office! There's also the return of the 'proverbial ex who went missing' that shakes things up b/w the OTP. You would find a LOT of similarities b/w the leads here, and the leads there! Highly rec'ed; 10 eps, 8.3 rating! :D Cheers!~

I agree, this was one of the best of 2021 :)

Chibi:

im watching first ep now! and i love itt, thanks for the recommendation!