I personally would love to see the bull rodeo scene, although I’m not sure it would make it in tbh given that the Kashima actress would have to piggyback a guy much heavier than her lol

1. Sakura's crush to the point of obsession of Nozaki...LOL

2.  Mikorin's antics--like acting cool and reciting cheesy lines but then gets embarassed afterwards.

3. Nozaki's multiple attempts of making Sakura try a sailor uniform so that he can draw inspirations.

4. I want to see how they portray Seo's brashness.

5. Them playing the King's Game.

And

6. Also Nozaki's manga: (about Mamiko and Suzuki) will they show only the drawing type scene for the manga characters or will an actual actor/actress play out the scene by scene of Nozaki's manga as he and Sakura discuss how should the next moments for the 2 characters play out.

The beach scene!! XD

Sakura and her tubes, the funny voiceover, wakamatsu hiding behind seo, and the lost swimming trunks hahahah!! ^0^

Walking in the rain scene of Sakura and nozaki

And how he will lift her?

And how the ending   will be??????

Will there be any romantic scene between nozaki and Sakura??

Swallowtail:

I personally would love to see the bull rodeo scene, although I’m not sure it would make it in tbh given that the Kashima actress would have to piggyback a guy much heavier than her lol

You can watch female leads(who are playing Sakura) new drama which broadcasted this year (mr bad)

You will surely like it

I know you are a manga lover

But you can give it a try

Moon:

Walking in the rain scene of Sakura and nozaki

And how he will lift her?

And how the ending   will be??????

Will there be any romantic scene between nozaki and Sakura??

well the manga hasn’t ended yet, so the drama will be making their own ending for this

I suspect there will be more romance in this compared to the original judging from the trailer - perhaps the day will come where Sakura finally gets her man lmao

Hope what you are saying will be true?Sakura will have good luck this time??

The younger siblings that never really got screentime in the main series (though mayu's equivalent is apparetnly in the live action lol)

Yeah Mayu appears to be in this drama which i’m looking forward to!

Sadly i don’t see any sign of ryousuke (or any of the other siblings) anywhere…..they took miyako’s hubby away ?

yeah they probably wanted to focus on the main cast, unless they end up doing mulitple seasons

I want to see chapter 137, but they were probably already filming or done filming when volume 14 was release ?

me too….the hug moment would have looked so cool (i can just picture the slo mo now sgdajbdajbdajbd)

but yeah the drama was filmed long before that chapter sadly ?

RaineyDayParade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UANiABx_w8

Can't forget the epic tomoda drama too lol 

TOMODAAAA!!!!

Hahaha i wonder if they will include it in the LA, the last part won't pass the chinese censorship though XD

Cry:

TOMODAAAA!!!!

Hahaha i wonder if they will include it in the LA, the last part won't pass the chinese censorship though XD

Well I know there are some BL C-dramas, not sure how much would get 'censored', because even if Kashima is actually into hori most of the jokes around her in season one is all the 'fangirls' being super into her, unless that's more accepted in china because it's a woman fawning over a 'handsome' actress (one of the promo pics of kashima , seo and chiyo having some kinda 'arm wrestling' match makes it look more 'heart eyes'/like she has more chemistry with her than nozaki xD)