It started out fine,. I had high hopes for it. But I was fed up with the main characters by ep. 5.                                         Glad everyone  else seemed to enjoy it, though. 

I agree with you. This show was empty and predictable. Helpless Heroine is an understatement, she's a burden. 

They really tried so desperately to make her helpless but the situation was very redeemable if anyone had sense. It started out so strong the leads were perfect opposites but it's all going left after the dad died. Things aren't building up at a reasonable pace and I guess I'm the only one but I don't like the hero either he's a bit forceful and stalkerish at times and I get he was trying to be nice and was worried about the girl but he be following her. The chemistry just died after the Netherlands part. The female lead is kind of bland now and I get it but the situations they put her in are forced How she sell her home and still not have enough money to pay her 4 employees? but I'm just on ep 6 so...

It's tiring when the female lead does nothing but play hurt lamb and then the male lead (and the third wheel) doesn't nurture the story either. Both are simps. And at the end that's about ego, not really about love or anything with depth. This was some writers wet dream of being a sophisticated art lover, but not born into wealth, and still being pined after after men because she's "perfect" and innocent. Average, fan fiction writing = horrible, vapid show. 

They tried to rope art into the show but it just wasn't executed well for me sometimes it seemed they forgot their concept.  but I loved the idea of the male character it could have been really great since he was unique and almost showed no toxic rich guy behaviors. My only complaint about him was the forceful chivalry and kindness at times like dragging her to the hotel and following her to the mall and to the bar it was icky. The chemistry died after the dad dying scene and didn't resurface until the last five episodes. Don't even get me started on the damsel there's no way she could have had such a personality being in the situation she was in. I would think she would have known the dangers of the world being an orphan and then being disliked by the adopted family (besides her dad). It just didn't add up but the premise was great it could have been a very good show but overall it was  just decent.

Light hearted dramas like these adding dark elements don't work . The main lead with literally stalking, abusive, can't take no for an answer, loud,needy child and toxic.

I wanted the female lead to be like how she was at episode 1 and at the very end.

very overrated drama

She's so plain it's annonying. Like she's nice but that's it, she's just nice. 

Since they painted her as a really smart person (good university, first korean to become a gallery director in Netherland etc...) i thought it would play a role in the drama, but no , it's alaways other people that are thinking for her. 

When her employeee (i forget her name lol) told her "don't you think that people are always too nice to you?" (or something like that)  I could only agree with her. 

Also when this employee broke into her house, and after seeing the flashlight the FL goes toward the light rather than the door I was like ??? How can she be that dumb ??