A League of Nobleman - Promising start to a crime suspense drama (Mainland China, crime, suspense, historical)

"Season of Blossom" (2022):

A story of love and friendship between five high school students from Seoyeon High School. Lee Ha Min appears like a bright person, but there is also darkness within his mind. Han So Mang is a warm-hearted person, but she is also quite timid. 

Six years later, Han So Mang returns to her high school as a trainee teacher where she encounters Lee Jae Min, Lee Ha Min's younger brother, who is a popular student with a painful past. He is kind to everyone around him. Yoon Bo Mi is a sweet, model student. Choi Jin Young loves playing games. He can seem unfriendly and has a delicate personality.

Informa- J-drama thriller &  mystery

Kokdu: Season Of Deity - I started it on the 28th of January, I didn't like the first episode because it was so random and everywhere but now the actual story has started in the second episode so I think I will enjoy it now

"MIU 404" (2020):

The Mobile Investigative Unit (known as "MIU") of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department attempts to solve cases within 24 hours. Detective Shima Kazumi is selected as a new member of MIU. He is intelligent, with excellent observation and communication skills. Yet, he does not trust other people. He is unable to find a partner in MIU and is ordered to partner with Police Officer Ibuki Ai, who works at a police substation. Ibuki applied for MIU, but he failed. He is in excellent physical condition, but he lacks knowledge and experience as a detective. Shima learns about Ibuki's background and he becomes more nervous. Finally, Shima has his first meeting with Ibuki.

First Love: Hatsukoi

Because I really love Satoh Takeru's works. :)

When the Camelia Blooms

"Utsukushii Kare Season 2" (2023):

Having overcome the obstacles that stood between them in high school, Kazunari Hira and Sou Kiyoi have spent the past few years in relative bliss. Living together, they’ve been able to support each other as they learn to navigate the ups and downs of their adult life. But just because life has gotten better, doesn’t mean everything for the happy couple is perfect. 

Currently, in his fourth year of college, Kazunari has spent the majority of his free time following Sou around in disguise. While Kazunari enjoys watching his boyfriend from afar, it has recently begun to dawn on him that with graduation looming, he might need to turn his attention elsewhere. With no part-time job experience whatsoever, Kazunari is starting to see that his favourite pastime may be doing him a disservice. A fact that only becomes more apparent as his classmates, with their impressive array of work experience, begin to turn their attention toward post-graduation job hunting. Feeling a bit left behind, Kazunari begins to wonder what it is he wants to do with his life.

"Moonlight Chicken" (2023):

Jim is an ordinary guy running a Hainanese chicken rice diner. One night, he meets breezy Wen when he stays past closing drunk. Brought together by fate that night, intangible feelings arise. Neither can stop thinking about the other despite Jim's efforts to remain unattached. Working at the diner are Jim's nephew Li Ming, Saleng, and occasionally chicken supplier Kaipa who doesn't mind having an excuse to see him. 

A League of Nobleman  - Cdrama with main genre; Costume, Mystery, Thriller.  It's a detective fiction

Extraordinary Attorney Woo - Korean drama, autistic female lawyer. Looks really good with a wonderful performance by the lead. Have watched the first two episodes, will continue after finishing one of the other two dramas already in progress.