Divorce Attorney Shin- Law- Enjoy this more than i expected 

Call It Love- melodrama/romance- Two very depressed leads but i'm enjoying the melancholic vibe

Island Part 2- fantasy action- Not sold yet but open 

Jack o' Frost- Japanese BL- Only seen 1 ep but interesting

Our Dating Sim- Korean BL Only seen 2 eps but cute fluff

ColourMePurple:
Taxi Driver Season 2 - 4 episodes in and excited!

Haha me too 

======================================

Taxi Driver S2  Korean Drama - Action, Crime, Mystery

I started watching Signal, the Korean fantasy drama about two police detectives 16 years apart finding a walky talky and being able to communicate with each other about crimes.  The modern one is working on cold cases -  unsolved cases from an earlier time.

Watched the first two episodes. The second ends with the modern ML looking at a white board with details of a cold case, only the details are changing in front of his eyes because the past detective has changed something . When I started episode 3, the ML was staring at the white board and details were changing ... only it was a different actor and a different alphabet on the board. I'd accidentally downloaded two episodes from the Japanese remake.

I saw this thread and I really like it for some reason! now we have this forum, last drama episode watched and last drama completed lol

started watching Girl from Nowhere today - it's a supernatural Thai drama which is really popular and it's about a girl named Nanno who goes to different schools every episode (anthology) and exposes the lies of other students. Nanno isn't someone who exposes the lies of people to do good and help other people, which is what I thought at first but episode 2 proved me wrong because she uses innocent people too.
I'm already 6 episodes in and time passed so quickly haha

A Boss and a Babe - Thai BL

Island Part 2 - Korean Action and Thriller (kinda have this on hold but still on CW)

Midnight Museum - Thai supernatural and mystery drama

Warm on a Cold Night  C-drama -  Costume - Fantasy - Mystery - Romance

Idk what to expect I jumped in without checking :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maidenholmes:
When I started episode 3, the ML was staring at the white board and details were changing ... only it was a different actor and a different alphabet on the board. I'd accidentally downloaded two episodes from the Japanese remake.

Hahaha and which one are you watching now, both? xD ...... I loved Signal 

aad:
I saw this thread and I really like it for some reason! now we have this forum, last drama episode watched and last drama completed lol

Thanks! and lol indeed :))  with just a little xtr 

Shenmi:
Thanks! and lol indeed :))  with just with a little xtr 

of course! :)

Squid Game (2021)  Kdrama - Action, Thriller, Drama, Mystery

After all the commotion back then, I made the decision to go against the hype and now here I am XD

Fish Upon the Sky - Thai drama - Comedy, Romance and Youth

My Country: The New Age (2019) Korean Costume Drama - Action, Drama, Bromance 

"Kinou Nani Tabeta?" (2019):

Shiro Kakei is a 45-year-old attorney who works for a small law firm & lives with his lover Kenji Yabuki, a hairdresser. Shiro Kakei's regular routine is that after work he buys groceries at a mart which has discounted prices, and does not go over a certain budget. Afterwards, he goes home and makes dinner which usually includes rice, soup and three side dishes. When dinner is about ready, Kenji Yabuki comes home from work. 

While they eat, the two men talk about pretty much everything. One day, when Shiro Kakei and Kenji Yabuki are out in public, Kenji's customer comes up to them and asks "Is he your boyfriend who is a lawyer?" Shiro Kakei is embarrassed. Unlike Kenji, who is open about his sexual orientation, Shiro did not tell people at his law firm that he is gay. The series is full of love, friendship, humor, everyday worries and the crumbs of life. 

Everything in the background is accompanied by delicious Japanese dishes and recipes for their preparation.

Return Man. Normally I don't watch Thai dramas, was intrigued by the description of someone who makes a living by guaranteeing that he can return anything lost. Have only watched the first episode, in which the FL wants her cat back after a bad breakup. Good chemistry between the leads.

Will definitely continue with this one after finishing my current ongoing dramas.

Planning to start 'autumn tale'. Where to get it, cud anybody pls suggest me some platforms, thx.

LaVie estBelle22:

Planning to start 'autumn tale'. Where to get it, cud anybody pls suggest me some platforms, thx.

dramanice.la

"Junkyouju Takatsuki Akira no Suisatsu" - Mystery / supernatural drama from Japan, 2021

Chun Mo Rionnag:

"Junkyouju Takatsuki Akira no Suisatsu" - Mystery / supernatural drama from Japan, 2021

I finished My Country: The New age and was pondering what to watch next and voila, mystery and supernatural, one of my favs.  I've checked the page already and also starting :))