Insect Totem  Mystery Adventure Thriller , set in the Republican Era

Unlock My Boss  - Korean; Fantasy, Comedy and Mystery. It's a tad slow at the beginning. Hope it gets better as it progresses.

The Blood of Youth - Chinese Costume Wuxia Fantasy Drama

Just watched Ep 1 and it looks promising ^^

MONSTERS  (crime-action-comedy from Japan)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - Korean. RomCom + Mystery. Loving it! It's so funny!

The Glory Season 1  - Korean. Revenge thriller. A strong start. A bit brutal.

Buried City to Shut All Lights

"Search: WWW" (2019) :

This drama is about the conflicts, the wins, and losses one experiences when working. It will follow the story of 21st century women, who chose not to be a wife or a mother and successfully work without discrimination or impediments. Bae Ta Mi works as a director for a big web portal company. She is in her late 30's and is quite competitive. With her competitiveness, Ta Mi enjoys success. The methods she uses to win has her wondering if she is doing the right thing with her life. Has she sacrificed too much of her personal life for success? Park Mo Gun is a man in his 20's and is a gifted composer. He creates music for video games. Mo Gun meets Ta Mi at an arcade. He falls in love with her due to her competitive spirit.

Goblin (2016)  - Korean Fantasy, Supernatural, Melodrama, Romance and Comedy

I'd ignored this drama for a long time bc it was so hyped. However today I decided the give it a chance after seeing it popping up in a list while searching for a fantasy movie, huh,!  Watched the first episodes and I'm glad I made this choice ^^

Cinderella and the Four Knights (2016) - Comedy, Romance, Drama

And then I was hooked! Strong female character, good story, beautiful modern house on a hill.