Any knowledge about the original chinese Flower tea's also called Blooming Tea?
China has been creating tea's in their own way ever since they took to the tea idea.

How about it, A sprouting flower in the teaglass or the teapot you are drinking tea from.

Have you ever tried any, There are many different kinds of blooming tea's and most of them take about 10-20 minutes to become fully bloomed flowers. By adding hot water over the tea-balls you'll fast see the changes in the tea as the water will change its color and substance to that of a tea, And the best of all... The flower who will have bloomed there right in front of you.

Did you have any knowledge about these tea's, Have you tried them?... Do you want to?

That's so neat. I would love to try some. :)
I've seen a short documentation about different kinds of Chinese Blossoming Tea before and I'd definitely give it a try. :) The way the flowers are floating in the water makes them look as if they were designed to last for all eternity yet in reality they are so fragile. It's probably one kind of a food/drink you are afraid to bite into/drink.
Oh, that looks pretty. I don't really like tea...just the sugary fake powdery one. Jejeje or maybe fruity ones, like the ones in Starbucks. But I'd buy it just to see the flower bloom.
My mum had one but never used it, and we found it the other day in the cupboard but it was old and the flower was dead, we still tried it though and saw what was left of the flower bloom, but we didn't drink it x) I would like to try it again with a new one some time.
I'd definitely want to try this...if only I knew where to grab some from where I am... >_<
LisNoir wrote: Oh, that looks pretty. I don't really like tea...just the sugary fake powdery one. Jejeje or maybe fruity ones, like the ones in Starbucks. But I'd buy it just to see the flower bloom.

Speaking of Starbucks, their new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino was heavenly.
pandabear wrote: My mum had one but never used it, and we found it the other day in the cupboard but it was old and the flower was dead, we still tried it though and saw what was left of the flower bloom, but we didn't drink it x) I would like to try it again with a new one some time.

Did the flower look weird?
Sleepninja wrote: Speaking of Starbucks, their new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino was heavenly.

The name alone sounds heavenly...lol
I've tried it thrice & it's superb (^o^)b You girls should've tried it too. You'll be amazed seeing it blooms.

It's not bitter in taste, but fragrance in smell. Delaying the aging cells, whitening the skins, improving immunity, ect. Satisfy the eye, smell, & taste bud ~ entertaining tea from a bundle to flowering WoW ^^

Should have the right water heat (temperature) for blooming it.