Possible theories/explanations are all welcome.

I swear, I got a whole lot more excited for S2.

nyx:

Possible theories/explanations are all welcome.

I swear, I got a whole lot more excited for S2.

FOUR INTERESTING PLOTLINE CAN BE DONE

EVOLVED NAJIN(yes that worm looked bigger nd installed with fluorescent lights lol) THAT FL TOOK FROM MOM AS she sacrificed herself for her daughter 

NA PEOPLE - MENTIONED BY THAT SCIENTIST

AND THAT NEW SPECIES NOW (HYBRID BABY)

ALSO MAEDA WITH NAJIN ( creation of a great fl antagonist hopefully) 

I HOPE THEY DON'T WASTE ND MESS THEM ALL

i have crazy questions !! 

1- so if we remember the 'flash forward dream moment of chae ok at the end of episode 7, she dreamt of tae sang being the creature.   so at some point he evolves? how? 

2- the water porcelain given by kako was too poetic to be anyything but the najin! has they controlled it ? so they dont go 'wild'

3- same with chae ok , she wakes up from a dream in the future(end of ep 7)  but she got the najin, how is she not uncontrollable? 

4- what happens with the baby!?? 

main question is how is this hybrid mode 'controlled' and 'liveable' 

and why are the preview scenes in the end so far down in the present ? i hope they don't bring an 'immortal' trope in s2! 

Arbaz Akhtar:

EVOLVED NAJIN(yes that worm looked bigger nd installed with fluorescent lights lol) THAT FL TOOK FROM MOM AS she sacrificed herself for her daughter 

the EVOLVED NAJIN in the water cannot be just a random error, i agree 100% it would make total sense , it even 'chose' its host, and they were in the water ( najin worms were kept in water vials) so the mother knew this somehow? a kind of symbiotic /communication evolution 

I'm still wtf'g over the ML end.  There was a surgery scar on his neck. Namsan Tower was complete so it had to be early 80s so he's not the baby unless the parasite slows aging by ALOT. 

Lulu_haneul:

the EVOLVED NAJIN in the water cannot be just a random error, i agree 100% it would make total sense , it even 'chose' its host, and they were in the water ( najin worms were kept in water vials) so the mother knew this somehow? a kind of symbiotic /communication evolution 

Yes tht new najin isn't random I believe fl would have control over her new abilities in s2 due to that being from her mother 

dragynfaerie:

I'm still wtf'g over the ML end.  There was a surgery scar on his neck. Namsan Tower was complete so it had to be early 80s so he's not the baby unless the parasite slows aging by ALOT. 

Yeah right and he's now called HO - JAE and the scar on his back ... something must have happened in between.

It's just for a stupid Netflix Season 2 = Monster Maeda VS Monster FL

Arbaz Akhtar:

Hmmm, yeahh, they have different storylines; let's hope they utilise them well and not give us a weak S2.

Lulu_haneul:

i have crazy questions !! 

1- so if we remember the 'flash forward dream moment of chae ok at the end of episode 7, she dreamt of tae sang being the creature.   so at some point he evolves? how? 

2- the water porcelain given by kako was too poetic to be anyything but the najin! has they controlled it ? so they dont go 'wild'

3- same with chae ok , she wakes up from a dream in the future(end of ep 7)  but she got the najin, how is she not uncontrollable? 

4- what happens with the baby!?? 

main question is how is this hybrid mode 'controlled' and 'liveable' 

and why are the preview scenes in the end so far down in the present ? i hope they don't bring an 'immortal' trope in s2! 

i have the same thoughts! i literally cannot wait for S2. my guess is that it's an evolved version, making it possible to control (?).

dragynfaerie:

Same; this was my last straw. The FL part was interesting, but it wasn't enough for me to create a whole discussion. The second the ML part came on screen, I knew I needed to hear out theories and opinions lol.

nyx:

i have the same thoughts! i literally cannot wait for S2. my guess is that it's an evolved version, making it possible to control (?).

The evolved one is which fl received from her mom.. Maeda one is normal NAJIN with ANTHRAX 

onigen:

It's just for a stupid Netflix Season 2 = Monster Maeda VS Monster FL

You could be on to something there; I just hope they don't milk it out and ruin it.

nyx:

You could be on to something there; I just hope they don't milk it out and ruin it.

That’s EXACTLY what they’re going to do 😭 It was the perfect amount of plot for one season. (And even that’s debatable because I thought most of ep 8 and 9 were slow). 

se0ulmate:

That’s EXACTLY what they’re going to do ? It was the perfect amount of plot for one season. (And even that’s debatable because I thought most of ep 8 and 9 were slow). 

Yeah, well, a person can hope. Way too many shows have been ruined by following such a pattern.