Chapter 85 : The secret lies with the emperor, the liao Kingdom and with this so called Lu Zhangxing. I find it strange he impulsively killed the envoy.

Chapter 86 : I don't know how to look at Lu Xhangxing's character correctly. If the reader listens to his arguments, he might really have a point or he really does have a point but to stop just his childhood friend from chasing an impossible dream or an impossible vagary, he had to gamble on his childhood frind's life and sacrifice 70, 000 soldiers. I just don't know how to describe his character. 

I feel bad for Moxi. The more truths he uncovers, the more hurt his heart is, the moredisappointed he is and the more foolish he looked all these 8 years. 

Chapter  87 : Lu Zhangxing asks " You and him.... You and  Manger, are you in the end ..." 

Moxi : YES 

Me : Bwahahahahanaha 

Chapter 88:  Who the hell is this black clothed man ??? That restricted area in Soul Warrior Mountain , what on earth was the secret in the restricted are in Soul Warrior Mountain???? Meatbun didn't let us know yet

Chapter 89 : What the HECK did I just read?! This  is just too much. ***Pinklotus cries*** She doesn't know what to feel *** How can someone end up like this?! 

Chapter 90 : *** Pinklotus cries cries and cries again ***  I feel I want to go and hug Gu Mang and tell him it's okay. I'm here at your side.  This is too much. Why would rulers test people to this extent??? I no longer blame Gu Mang for defecting.  Thank you Moxi for trying to do it for me but you have turned into a wraith

Chapter 91: I KNEW IT !!!! The emperor had something to do with it . 

Chapter 92: Tuntian Whale Swallowing shattered corpses. The final killing  move which a bloody deluge from bat beasts. I just couldn't stop imagining this bloody scene and Gu Mang recovering his memories from before he defected is another thing. I pity both Gu Mang and Moxi. 

Chapter 93: I live for Gu Mang's sarcasm towards Moxi and him admiring his lips plus his straightforwardness. 

Chapter 94: Gu Mang's behaving like this towards Moxi is a no no. It's unacceptable 

Chapter 95 : The relationship in Yue family is complex. Btw, we have another character introduction. A Rong. A feathered tribe half immortal who is described as a beauty and very young. She reminds me of 2ha 's Luo Xian Xian or Mo Dao Zu Shi's A Qing. Like in 2ha, we have the feathered tribe and peach blossom springs but not in the mortal world like in 2ha 

Chapter 96: I don't know what's wrong with Gu Mang. Like how Jiang Yexue said, ever since Gu Mang cleared his mind, he went from ignoring him to angering him, now he's embarrassing him and mentioning his sore points.  Murong Chuyi is right. Priorities first. Heal first, chattering later.  Moxi, don't tell me you are jealous of that little feathered girl?! Gu Mang, didn't you promise you would keep quiet of that day when Murong Chuyi was sick at peach blossom pool? 

Chapter 97: I already noticed something was off with Gu Mang telling them he doesn't remember anything in between . Ok Gu Mang that oath you just made, made me laugh. Thanks for the legends of the bat queen but I wonder who's that man the bat Queen saw and just can't forget him. 

Chapter 98: Why do I feel Jiang Yexue is the captain of our ship? Or am I wrong? 

No Gu Mang. Even if you what you want is a break up, this is not how it's done. Whatever happened 8 yrs ago, happened. Your friend has been living in agony since you left. He held the time he spent with you dear and now you say you've let go?!?!?! No way. Don't hurt Moxi like this and I hope you don't mean it since you don't plan on continuing taking the path you took initially 8yrs a go.  

Chapter 99; I would like to have that appearance changing spell for myself. I bet Gu Mang looks extremely beautiful as a servant girl. This Wuyan Queen knows the words "self love " and " self care" . She knows how to take care of herself 

Chapter 100: This bat Queen is something else. After the Spa. She takes a choosing in her guards to serve her for the night. OMG. I'm having serious second hand embarassement while she's choosing. I'm like "wait. Are all those people watching her naked out of the Spa?! " Thankgoodness there's No body around me while reading this. AND MOXI?!?!?! When I read the word dual cultivation, I knew where this was heading to. I have been in cultivation world for a while to know what dual cultivation entails.