Chapter 101: Don't tell me all this is going on while Wuyan has no clothes on her?! BWAHAHAHA "He can't do it!" Gu Mang You, hahahahahaha, you saved him but that came with a price of total embararasemt. WHAT THE HECK?! WAS GOING ON THIS ISLAND?! Gathering energy for her Majesty was some kind of an orgy?! OMG. This reminds me 2ha's ghost wedding and the ghost priestess. I haven't finished this chapter but I think I know who has hauled Gu Mang away. The way he does it is SMOOTH 

Hmmm. The one Wu Yang loved has been revealed. The immortal . He's a character who was talked about in Hao Poan's arc. The so called righteous people have their own bad deeds they cover well. 

Chapter 102: Unrequited Love of Wuyan is pitiful. Gu Mang stop  teasing the pitiful Moxi. He's had enough of Wuyan and her story. Let him rest and think. Otherwise you and Moxi hahaha, you both will gather energy for her Majesty. 

103: Guys who have read Yuwu. I have a question. I wish I could discuss Yuwu with someone else who reads it. Why on earth would Gu Mang hurt Moxi like this?! How can he compare him with Wuyan? Like how and why? Moxi tell him. You didn't behave like Moran. Doesn't he understand ?! Awwwwwww their first-time meetings were cute.  Hum. Gu Mang, are you hiding something? !  Wait Wait and Wait. Gu Mang is hurting Moxi in order to protect him???????!!!!!!!!!! Nonono. Talk it out. This doesn't help 

PS : The possibility of these two leaving without dual cultivating and giving her Majesty the vital energy is very slim. 

Pss: I have seen possible ships. Hope this isn't true. Ch. 103. Little theatre

104: The barrier is something else.  It will check if one has dual cultivated bwahahahha. The novel is getting better and better.  This Bat Queen is something. She didn't only set this kind of barrier, she also has some strong aphrodisiac to force things up. Gu Mang hang in there, otherwise you are done for.  I don't think Gu Mang will hang in there. Moxi is there fortunately. He should come and help

Chapter 105: No comment on this one.  A warning though : Don't read this chapter and the next in public 

Chpater 106: I knew this would happen but I didn't expect it to be like this. No  vanilla at all.  And By the way,  Doesn't the fire bat tribe have some bathrooms or somewhere people can clean after the deed ?  Murong Chuyi is right to scold Yue Chengqing for coming here alone in these demonic islands but scolding has a limit especially in front of outsiders and what he said to Jiang Yexue is mean. Jiang Yexue isn't responsible for whatever happened between his adopted sister, the brother in law and the concubine. 

107 : Yue family matters are complicated.  These two, No wonder Rong Rong noticed. They didn't only not bathe but now one was tying his hair with the other's ribbon they used to blindfold him with . They escaped Rong Rong but I doubt they will escape Jiang Yexue.  Gu Mang you messed up here, you should have slept in the room with the one you did the deed with and endured it. How can you use someone else's bathroom?

Chapter 108:  Jiang Yexue's mind is frightening. OMG. I love his character but his mind isn't any different from us the readers hahahaha. Gu Mang, now you understand. Who on earth would go far and indulge with you for the sake of relieving you. Huh?!?! and another thing, it's best not to loiter the capital the moment you arrive with Moxi's ribbon in your hair. Eunuch Li made me laugh. I knew who was in the imperial hall that hour the moment this Eunuch started smiling stupidly. This is getting interesting. Hahahahaha Moxi what are you going to do?  

Chapter 109 : Princess Mengze, you know he's travel worn and he's not willing,  then why would you joke around and say he should accompany you? ! Ofcourse he had no reason to stay there with you. This ribbon matter has had people speculate some intimacy going on. I hope Gu Mang notices fast the ribbon he has in his hair isn't his (I hoped he would when he looked in the mirror but he didn't ) The same applies to Moxi. Women's instincts are never wrong. Yue Niang is right. Some male hussy hahahahahahaha really is close to Moxi. I don't know what's wrong with me, if a person rejects me, I chill right a way but I think Mengze still holds some hope that one day Moxi will turn back and end up with her. 

110: My curiosity is growing. The suspense is thickening. Who the hell destroyed the records from 8yrs a go?  Let me take a guess. Like Moxi, I too suspect the emperor or Murong Lian, it might even be the black clothed man and I think he works in the palace as an undercover spy from Liao Kingdom. It can't be Gu Mang because the scrolls have been destroyed recently which explains the dust not being there. Anyway what's sure is that person knows Moxi's movements and intentions and he knew Moxi would come here. 

Chapter 111 and 112 : Too much activity about in the late of the night. Annoying carriages passing by. *Pinkootus scratches her chin* Murong Chuyi's appearance tonight was suspicious. I hope he's not from doing what I think he did.  This is suspicious. What's happening between Murong Chuyi and Jiang Yexue?  That's why they say always trust your intuition or guts,  These Zhou guys are indeed vultures and arrogant and  WHAT ?! GU WORMS ?! This Zhou guy is sure arrogant. If you didn't come to ask for permission, then just take him a way. Duh?!  Voila Murong Lian is here too.

Chapter 113: Two groups of people want to take Gu Mang away in a hurry out of Xihe Manor without the owner of the Manor knowing?! And Murong Lian is more arrogant ugh. Xihejun please come quick and I'm team Li Wei, if these two want to fight, let them get out of the Manor. Zhou He might be Savage  but Murong Lian should respect people. Now move aside. 

Chapter 114:   Pinklotus pities Moxi. How hard it has been on him for 8yrs?! So these scrolls have the same principle as the time mirror. Like in time mirror, one is unable to change the past but can relive through it and even talk to the people of the past. Both the jade scrolls and the time mirror are connected to the third forbidden and mysterious  technique of the gate of time and space of life and death whose information is very scarce and risky to perform. Even these scrolls are risky to enter now that they're damaged. I just don't know what he's going to do. 

Chapter 115:  Moxi has decided but it's disheartening me to see these men who call themselves gentlemen refer to Gu Mang as some kind of specimen. I mean he's a human being for heaven's sake. I don't know what happened to Li Wei but he's not witty  today, I mean he should know  his Lord's friends, interests and the places he frequents and send people there not butterflies , and Murong Lian is sus.  Murong Lian annoys me and each he's in is just bitter.  I have trust in Gu Mang. He's witty. 

Chapter 116 :  As expected of Rulers, Kings and Emperors. No wonder.  Zhenlong chess formation is here too.