Pinklotus12:

I read up to chapters 125 congeebrain's translations then I noticed 127 to 130 weren't in the file. Now all chapters from 131 to end are locked. Another pain. I was just waiting for those three chapters to be out so that I continue on my sweet journey. Now all chapters are locked. 

oh noo, do you know if they will unlock the chapters someday?

sonimoon:

oh noo, do you know if they will unlock the chapters someday?

I really don't know. I just  keep on checking to see if they unlocked them.  The only way is to contact Congeebrain on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/congeebrain/with_replies

Chapter 126 : Moxi knows his PRIORITIES especially to people who are shameless but he should cater to his own life first. I dont like the fact that princess Mengze is in between them. That dream was Awwwwwwww.

Chapter 127: Princess Mengze please. We know you saved him but please... Moxi you are clever today. Don't allow this again. Once was enough, otherwise it will be a debt hindering your personal dreams.  *Pinklotus facepalms her face, I can't imagine what those medicine cultivators in the room are feeling. This embarrassment.  This is what I said in previous chapter. Her presence is a hindrance in this matter between these two , like emotional manipulation towards our little fire ball.  

Note : After chapter 128, I will have to read case file compendium. My Yuwu journey is blocked unfortunately. 

Pinklotus12:

Chapter 127: Princess Mengze please. We know you saved him but please... Moxi you are clever today. Don't allow this again. Once was enough, otherwise it will be a debt hindering your personal dreams.  *Pinklotus facepalms her face, I can't imagine what those medicine cultivators in the room are feeling. This embarrassment.  This is what I said in previous chapter. Her presence is a hindrance in this matter between these two , like emotional manipulation towards our little fire ball.  

Note : After chapter 128, I will have to read case file compendium. My Yuwu journey is blocked unfortunately. 

Hi there!! Thanks for all the bread crumbs you sprinkled throughout the way. I followed like a greedy rat. I am on chapter 85 right now. But afraid to proceed further. Because at the rate which I am reading, I might finish it within a day or two. 

Any idea when the next chapter would be released? I am dying to read the full novel. 

GKLZ:

Hi there!! Thanks for all the bread crumbs you sprinkled throughout the way. I followed like a greedy rat. I am on chapter 85 right now. But afraid to proceed further. Because at the rate which I am reading, I might finish it within a day or two. 

Any idea when the next chapter would be released? I am dying to read the full novel. 

Sadly, I've got no idea and I think Pinklotud12 also doesn't know. I just purchased the whole novel and want to read it but I think I still didn't get access to the translations ;-;

sonimoon:

Sadly, I've got no idea and I think Pinklotud12 also doesn't know. I just purchased the whole novel and want to read it but I think I still didn't get access to the translations ;-;

I read it somewhere that the entire novel is translated but they are releasing one chapter at a time. I just don't know when. 

Have you tried to send a message through twitter? If you give the scanned copy of the purchased receipt they might release the translation. (I am not so sure though). Since I don't have a twitter account, I have no way of enquiring. 

GKLZ:

Hallo there. I'm glad there's someone reading Yuwu as me. I thought everyone has ran off to read case file compendium. I took a break. I have been reading while taking breaks after I realised some chapters weren't tranlsated yet the rest of the book was translated untill recently when chapters 130 to end were blocked from access. I have been checking to see if it was unblocked or something these days. If someonehas twitter account, they will have to contact congeebrains since she posted on her twitter the link to the book and said it was fully  translated.  I will read chapter 128 tomorrow and if they're no changes, I will have to start  case file compendium. These three days I have been watching some cliche like historical drama. 

sonimoon:

Did they say to get access, you will have to purchasethe whole novel? I  had started following on novel updates which dates congeebrains updated a chapter on those remaining three chapters which were missing in google docs on the whole novel, and I found she was updating every Monday, untill those docs were blocked. Now I have to check again and see if she updated  chapter 129 and chapter 130.  If I had downloaded those docs before, it would have been great but but tablet lacks space. Someone with twitter account has away to contact congeebrains and know what exactly is going on. I gave the link up to her twitter account where she posted Yuwu translation link which is locked at exactly where I am. 

GKLZ:

I read it somewhere that the entire novel is translated but they are releasing one chapter at a time. I just don't know when. 

Have you tried to send a message through twitter? If you give the scanned copy of the purchased receipt they might release the translation. (I am not so sure though). Since I don't have a twitter account, I have no way of enquiring. 

Pinklotus12:

Did they say to get access, you will have to purchasethe whole novel? I  had started following on novel updates which dates congeebrains updated a chapter on those remaining three chapters which were missing in google docs on the whole novel, and I found she was updating every Monday, untill those docs were blocked. Now I have to check again and see if she updated  chapter 129 and chapter 130.  If I had downloaded those docs before, it would have been great but but tablet lacks space. Someone with twitter account has away to contact congeebrains and know what exactly is going on. I gave the link up to her twitter account where she posted Yuwu translation link which is locked at exactly where I am. 

Yes ! On this page, they eyplain why the chapters are locked https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQ6Y1Vt0H4Pbi8sZDZE17b7bS57BpaZ8hl8Wuo5THTs/edit . You really have to purchase the novel to read the rest I think.. I don't  know if  the translator will unlock  the next chapters sadly. There is a discord server where we can ask questions, this is the link https://discord.com/invite/xtCFyxhd2g .I saw that quite a few people purchased the whole novel, and are waiting to get access to the translations now.. I also purchased the novel and I'm waiting to get access to it..

So basically does it mean, we won't be able to read anything after chapter 128?

GKLZ:

I don't know if they will unlock one chapter at a time.. I'm going to ask on discord ^^

GKLZ:

If the translator doesn't unlock the docs, then unfortunately it may be the case. 

sonimoon:

I don't know if they will unlock one chapter at a time.. I'm going to ask on discord ^^

OH!!! Please!! Please!! 

It's so strange, it was not locked just a few days back. And suddenly now they locked it.

Pinklotus12:

If the translator doesn't unlock the docs, then unfortunately it may be the case. 

This is so unfair. If they want to lock, they should lock the entire novel. Why only half of it? This is confusing.