sonimoon:

I don't know if they will unlock one chapter at a time.. I'm going to ask on discord ^^

About the link as to why they locked the chapters isn't authentic and it's an old page. It's one of the pages I read before I dived into reading Yuwu. It says chapters 22 and beyond will be locked if one doesn't buy the book yet I have read the novel to chapter 127 on the link https://remnantsoffilth.carrd.co/ which the tranlsator posted herself on twitter.  Those chapters were there till a few days a go. Congeebrains, the translator must know the answer why. Btw. Sorry I couldn't quote yourprevious long post aboutthe locked chapters and where to ask and please do ask. Thank you 

GKLZ:

I read it somewhere that the entire novel is translated but they are releasing one chapter at a time. I just don't know when. 

Have you tried to send a message through twitter? If you give the scanned copy of the purchased receipt they might release the translation. (I am not so sure though). Since I don't have a twitter account, I have no way of enquiring. 

You must have seen something like this https://mobile.twitter.com/congeebrain the post to the link of the novel.  

Pinklotus12:

You must have seen something like this https://mobile.twitter.com/congeebrain the post to the link of the novel.  

You might be right. I vaguely remember seeing something like this. 

But the burning question is, will we able to read any further if we do not purchase the book.

GKLZ:

You might be right. I vaguely remember seeing something like this. 

But the burning question is, will we able to read any further if we do not purchase the book.

That's what I'm asking myself. Atleast with 2HA, I didn't have to buy the book since Rynn were and still translating 2HA,  after chapter 129, I went straight away to mtl translation.  I just couldn't wait for their translation and mtl was readable although chaotic grammatically. Besides I didn't know when they uplaoded a new chapter. That was last year. This year I was rereading it till chapter 62 but I stopped and started Yuwu. Now I'm following Cu's - 2HA readthroughs on YouTube but now Yuwu is blocked too. 

Pinklotus12:

That's what I'm asking myself. Atleast with 2HA, I didn't have to buy the book since Rynn were and still translating 2HA,  after chapter 129, I went straight away to mtl translation.  I just couldn't wait for their translation and mtl was readable although chaotic grammatically. Besides I didn't know when they uplaoded a new chapter. That was last year. This year I was rereading it till chapter 62 but I stopped and started Yuwu. Now I'm following Cu's - 2HA readthroughs on YouTube but now Yuwu is blocked too. 

Thanks to MDL and the kindhearted person (I forgot the name) who posted the link , I got to read 2HA. I think one of the fans translated or brushed up the MTL translation(chapter 162 onwards). It was pretty decent. So I could finish the story.

*It was Magblueroses who gave the link

Regarding  Cu's - 2HA readthroughs can you please give me the link. Is it good? 

GKLZ:

Regarding  Cu's - 2HA readthroughs can you please give me the link. Is it good? 

He's a Youtuber who likes to watch anime and read popular BL novels on his channel. He read through all MXTX novels but once they were licenced he stopped. Now he's reading through 2HA and case file compendium. I don't know if he will pick up Yuwu after. But for now he's at chapters 61 for 2HA (he's about to read the ancient Lin'an arc) and I dont know where he is for case file but he's reading it. 

I asked on discord about the Yuwu chapters and they won't be unlocking the chapters. The only way to read the translation is to purchase the novel and show a screenshot of the receipt. 

sonimoon:

I asked on discord about the Yuwu chapters and they won't be unlocking the chapters. The only way to read the translation is to purchase the novel and show a screenshot of the receipt. 

Oh!! I want to cry now. 

They did the same with 2HA as well. 

And looking at the trend now I feel they will do the same with Case File Compendium too.

GKLZ:

Oh!! I want to cry now. 

And looking at the trend now I feel they will do the same with Case File Compendium too.

I purchase a chapter everyday to read the latest translation of Case File Compendium xDD

Sonimoon, did they give you the access to the translated version of Yuwu?

GKLZ:

Sonimoon, did they give you the access to the translated version of Yuwu?

No not yet, I didn't receive the email yet :'( 

sonimoon:

No not yet, I didn't receive the email yet :'( 

But are they going to give you the access to the full translation or one chapter at a time?

And how did you buy the book?

sonimoon:

They would have atleast licensed the books so that we buy the translated versions. 

GKLZ:

Oh!! I want to cry now. 

Atleast with 2HA there's an edited mtl translation after Rynn's translation of 161 chapters but Yuwu's mtl translation is quite messed up. I tried it and all names change especially the names of places . I don't know anything about case file compendium