HAHA. Yeah I was wondering the same too. So curious what will she be burning!! But also that one spoiler clip where it looks like she finds out the truth and shaking him like crazy lol. 

Lmao if she does burn his things I will SCREAM. Terrible divorce energy.

I was talking with jaginsing about this earlier because I'm scratching my head on this arc so far because what I assume will happen is 1. Tian yao takes the scale temporarily to get the elves back 2. Yan Hui is gone because he didn't explain shit to her and is sustaining her life on dark aura 3. She devilizes 4. Tian Yao does the Stabbo on her sword and kisses her to make it up to her and dies as a result 5. She gets the Heart Protection Scale back so she's no longer relying on dark aura to sustain her life 6. Tian Yao reincarnates as Egg 7. at the end she gives the scale back to him of her own free will and dies.

So like... I assume they're going to end up basically back at square one with Yan Hui back with the scale so what was the point of popping the cheokov's gun early? Extending runtime?

Oh number 4 is interesting...because now if he gets stabbed and he will actually die since he gave her the star of his immortality. Lol yeah if they want to extend runtime....there could be so many things they can do with the story that still makes sense and suspenseful. 

Hangmy:

Oh number 4 is interesting...because now if he gets stabbed and he will actually die since he gave her the star of his immortality. Lol yeah if they want to extend runtime....there could be so many things they can do with the story that still makes sense and suspenseful. 

Personally I would've liked to see them do more with the elemental seals on Tian Yao's dragon parts. One of my disappointments with the novel is that we never really got to see the earth and metal seals, it could've made for some visually interesting puzzles.

valleyofthelost:

Personally I would've liked to see them do more with the elemental seals on Tian Yao's dragon parts. One of my disappointments with the novel is that we never really got to see the earth and metal seals, it could've made for some visually interesting puzzles.

That is true. For me, I like to see those battles in the novel comes to life. I think there were quite a few. And their interaction at the river, and the confession in the novel. It's  so on point of how I imagine YH would confess. 

After thinking about it all damn day I'm glad they'll be separated now after he stabbed her and now he has to be the one doing the chasing lol

dear people, i have a few questions here :

1. what exactly the dark lord did to YH? did he turned her in some kind of puppet or linked himself to her, can he read her mind ?
2. based on ep 17 YH doesn't want to take away the HPS from TY, will TY give back the scale to her ?
3. when will TY confess his feelings for YH,like which ep ?
4. which ep YH will turned into dark witch?

5. how exactly TY died (turned to egg)?

6.after TY turns into egg, how long it'll take for him to return to his adult form, n is he still going to be as powerful as he is now ?

7. what body parts he still haven't obtained as of now ?

8. is any female character gonna fall in love with him in fox kingdom ?

9. when TY will get to know the deal YH made with the dark lord ?

7. I think the body parts that he still has to collect are his scales and his veins.

lovecat:

1. what exactly the dark lord did to YH? did he turned her in some kind of puppet or linked himself to her, can he read her mind ?
2. based on ep 17 YH doesn't want to take away the HPS from TY, will TY give back the scale to her ?

6.after TY turns into egg, how long it'll take for him to return to his adult form, n is he still going to be as powerful as he is now ?

Are the missing dragon veins, those inside YH too. The so called neidan? Or is it different. 

CdramaAddict:

Are the missing dragon veins, those inside YH too. The so called neidan? Or is it different. 

I have Never read  the novel  so someone can correct me but I think the veins and Neidan are the same?

If that is the case then 2/4 dragon parts are inside YH. and the 3rd one was TY soul released by YH from the burnt tree. 

In the drama he was dismantle by SY by 5 elements.  So far i. The drama he got his soul escaped from wood element help by YH (at age of 10 not knowing),  bones which was trapped by water element & his horns which is earth.

What is left is fire for his veins and metal wrapped around his heart.

They didn't mention his nedien in the drama yet. 

at a guess the "nine stars" or whatever it was TY used to inject in YH's forehead before the SY kill-Yun-scene when the writers wrote him gone troppo, is the neidan equivalent. Neidan is core (or golden core) - think The Untamed.

Most of your questions are external to the novel.

From a novel perspective

1. Not in novel

2. TY never takes in from her in novel

3. In novel, while they are in fox demon land (and there is no particular "confession" per se) - it's more mutual awareness and some physical interaction.

4. Not in novel.

5. Not in novel.

6.Not in novel.

7. In novel, after horns, heart and tendons (can't remember the order).

8. Not in novel.

9. Not in novel.

lovecat:

CdramaAddict:

If you remember from the trailer, there was a scene where Yan Hui and Tian yao seem to be pulling out a glowing sword together, I THINK thats where they retrieve his veins.

In the novel, Tian Yao falls his ass into lava which enables Yan hui to get kidnapped by her sect and sentenced to have her cultivation destroyed and it seems that sequence of events is mostly intact? since we seen Yan Hui in the same red outfit undergoing what seems to be a lightning punishment at Chen Xing Mountain.