What if (2024): (SYNOPSIS VERSIONS):

(One more version of synopsis:)??????????????????

Drama variety Anlida 24 minutes ago from Zhong Chuxichao Mommy!! This lineup is super expected!! 

The fork in the road of life has two different lives "#I live elsewhere#" Zhong Chuxi Liu Xueyi Plot: Xia Guo (played by Zhong Chuxi) is an ordinary white-collar gold woman, and her childhood sweetheart boyfriend Yuan Yujian (played by Liu Xueyi) lives an ordinary and happy life in her hometown of Leshan. A sudden opportunity to go back and forth to the Shanghai headquarters for development forced her to replan her future development. In the face of the prosperity and glamor of the big city and the familiarity and stability of their hometown, the two Xia Guo made a difficult choice at the crossroads of their lives, and since then they have embarked on completely different life paths. Xia Guo chose to stay in Leshan, continue to be with Yu Jian, and live a simple and warm life. Another Xia Guo chose to go to Shanghai to pursue her career dreams, and met the excellent and gentle Xue Yuming (played by Lin Liangshen) and the free and enthusiastic Alan (played by Yao Chi). The two Xia Guo have experienced different love, friendship, family and workplace, and have gained different growth and happiness
star_border

The drama tells the story of how an ordinary girl Xia Guo chooses when faced with two different choices, and what happens. The drama is presented in parallel time and space. The different choices of the heroine will lead to different endings.There are the challenges and dilemmas of the big city; but on the other hand, there is the stability and triviality of the small town. In life it is always necessary to make concessions, without fear of loss, and moving forward to embrace that sense of the "extraordinary." If life could have other versions, and the "if" could be experienced, what would it look like? The drama realizes this "if" so that the heroine experiences two lives in parallel. How she will handle those choices is the big question.

"I live elsewhere" (from original title in chinese). WHAT IF (Official english title)

Source: DramaWiki

They are parallel lives, parallel worlds happening at the same time. This drama is a little surreal. But he has a feeling of love for home, for finding himself in a place of comfort, of family, of belonging. From what I understand.?????????????????????

PS:
There will be a choice. But this choice is a search for belonging.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I live elsewhere
6-18 23:15

#TV series I live elsewhere#
There will always be various choices in life, but there is no standard answer in life, stopping and traveling far away are all landscapes. Lock in the @腾讯视频 and meet a wonderful life with @钟楚曦 @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @林雨申!#Goose Factory 2023 Drama Film List#

When flowers meet bread, when life has choices, is there a path to a life that is "a little extraordinary"?

I live elsewhere

2023-6-18 from Weibo Video Account

#电视剧生活在别处的我# If my life could be a little extraordinary, my career a little more successful, and my life a little more enviable...... If there are ifs in life, what kind of choices should be made in order to embrace an "extraordinary" life?

I live elsewhere

2023-7-8

Faced with the choice of life,    some people are rampage and have no hesitation,
and some people are hesitant and faltering,   but no matter what, as long as you make a choice,
then just work hard!

Entertaining
16 minutes ago by Weibo Video Number
#I live elsewhere to finish# I have waited for so long to finish the material level one is satisfied! Especially the finishing special is really good texture, each character throws their own life choice questions, bringing the audience to think together, if life can be repeated, will you choose the current life, that is, who has not thought about this "if" when encountering setbacks and difficulties! The play turns "if" into reality, so that the heroine really feels two lives at the same time, and I don't know how to deal with the ending, it's really looking forward to it! #Zhong Chuxi, Liu Xueyi, Lin Yushen, new drama atmosphere

• eliteles1  4 months ago

1️⃣I Live in Other Places"(original title in Chinese_, starring Zhong Chuxi and Liu Xueyi .
    The play tells the story of how an ordinary girl Xia Guo chooses when faced with two different choices, and what happens. The narrative of the story is presented in the form of parallel time and space. The heroine makes different choices and the different endings brought about by choosing two lines.
    2️⃣On the one hand, the challenges and dilemmas of the city, on the other hand, the stability and triviality of the small city... Life always has to make trade-offs, not afraid of loss, fearlessly moving forward, to embrace that little bit of "extraordinary". Lock @腾讯视频, stay tuned @钟楚曦 @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @林雨申 #Goose Factory 2023 drama list.
    3️⃣each character throws their own life choice questions, bringing the audience to think together, if life can be repeated, will you choose the current life, that is, who has not thought about this "if" when encountering setbacks and difficulties! The play turns "if" into reality, so that the heroine really feels two lives at the same time, and I don't know how to deal with the ending.

(Speaking about two male actors):

I love walking with you for the rest of my life
Just from the TV series I live elsewhere in Chao Talk
#林雨申 # [Love You]#Liu Xueyi Yumi#

I live elsewhere, this drama fulfills my desire for a parallel world!
One is a cinnabar mole, one is white moonlight
, one is an old love, one is a new love
, one is a throbbing memory, and the other is a long companionship
I wish the new drama a smooth start, a smooth start of broadcasting, and happy actors and fans!
?????????????????????????????

Finally !!!! A more interesting synopsis. I gave up sending suggestions (because I was opposed and belittled). Finally someone managed to change this synopsis. Thank God. Better late than never.
???????????????????? 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

What if

A normal girl Xia Guo is faced with a difficult dilemma where the two choices will lead her toward two utterly different lives. Would she choose to live a home-sweet-home life with her boyfriend in her hometown or seize the opportunity to forge a successful career in a metropolitan? Which way would make her life "a little less normal"?

(Source: WeTV Singapore) Edit Translation 

I live elsewhere – (What if-2024)
5-2 07:30 from Weibo Video Account
# Living Elsewhere Me#(What if-2024)

Big city or small city, if there is a parallel time and space, what choice will you make?
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5029632551092313
Or: https://youtube.com/shorts/sUn4ngp56e4?feature=share
???️✨????