Good evening :D 

안녕하세요

Allô

I have been obsessed with Korean, Japanese for quite a while now. I would say I have been starting my journey in 2015 and recently I’ve been enjoying Taiwanese dramas.

Feel free to share your favourite dramas or if ever you need someone to suggest you something to watch, please let me know :D

I’m pretty laid back and friendly. Can’t go wrong with new friendship which I’m hoping it might help me to get by finally breaking the ice here after years of using this website as my main tracking shows ?

have a nice day and hope to talk to many people 

Right now, I’m into tv reality shows and also dark deep crime / thriller tv shows. 

Rythrinx:

Welcome.. :)

Thank you:D 

Lumiere:

Hello ^^

Hiiiii :D Thanks for sending a message ~~ 

emeraldarrows:

Welcome! :)

Thank you so much :D 

Hi Stephanie, What's your top 5 best thrillers of all time? 

Rythrinx:

Hi Stephanie, What's your top 5 best thrillers of all time? 

This is hard, I mean I'd probably have a lot of different countries or too many of them haha so let me resume to what I watched in the last year or two that are thriller type shows that I would totally recommend you

The Glory 
My Name
Beyond Evil
Copycat Killer
The Victim's Game

Those are my recent picks, love them all ~
For other recommendations I have :
The Chestnut Man 
Safe

Let me know yours :D

Stephanie Labonte:

This is hard, I mean I'd probably have a lot of different countries or too many of them haha so let me resume to what I watched in the last year or two that are thriller type shows that I would totally recommend you

The Glory 
My Name
Beyond Evil
Copycat Killer
The Victim's Game

Those are my recent picks, love them all ~
For other recommendations I have :
The Chestnut Man 
Safe

Let me know yours :D

Oh..  I haven't started watching other languages.. So far mostly only Korean and a few Chinese only..

Beyond Evil and My Name are both on top of my favorites too..

Other than those, I loved and would 100% recommend the ones below if you haven't watched them already..

- Flower of Evil 
- Mouse 
- Someday or One Day 
- The Worst of Evil 
- Awaken 
- Strangers from Hell 

hii! welcome to mdl!