chase_kayden:

Thanks, dear. Yeah, it helps.

And why did XY want the bug removed if, in your excerpt of Ch. 37, it's impossible to remove it?

Because it's weird to be tied to another man (especially with one called Lover's Bug) who isn't your husband. She cares for her husband's feelings.

XL removes it so that she wouldn't feel his death. 

Love reading the discussions here, this book shattered me when I read it, even reading through the excerpts and analysis I'm in tears.

Because it always leaves one with one unanswered question , why didn't he tell her and say goodbye

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

chase_kayden:

So Jing is jealous about the true meaning of the bug? Thus, XY asks XL to remove it.

I don't remember it being so much so that Jing is jealous but more so that XY is in denial of the meaning behind the love bug? I'd need to go back and check. If anyone else wants to clarify feel free too. 

TurboMuffin:

Because it's weird to be tied to another man (especially with one called Lover's Bug) who isn't your husband. She cares for her husband's feelings.

Love reading the discussions here, this book shattered me when I read it, even reading through the excerpts and analysis I'm in tears.

Because it always leaves one with one unanswered question , why didn't he tell her and say goodbye

Oh, this is definitely a better explanation than what I gave lol. And yeah I cried so much too. 

After rereading the epilogue I feel like XL's answer is in that. He wanted her to live a worry-free happy life. Telling her and allowing her to say goodbye would have prevented her from this from his pov?? That's the only guess I have right now. 

Love You Forever = TSJ

Lost You Forever = CX

Miss You Forever = XL

XXX??? = Feng Rong

Sirry Usly:

Oh, this is definitely a better explanation than what I gave lol. And yeah I cried so much too. 

After rereading the epilogue I feel like XL's answer is in that. He wanted her to live a worry-free happy life. Telling her and allowing her to say goodbye would have prevented her from this from his pov?? That's the only guess I have right now. 

Chapter 46 XL shares his analysis of the murder of TSJ with XY and asks for a jar of her blood to save TSJ.  

He is saving TSJ to maintain supplies for his army as well as to keep XY happy.   I hate his adoptive father who is stupid enough to fight a losing battle.  CX should have killed General Gong Gong.

mparthur:

Chapter 46 XL shares his analysis of the murder of TSJ with XY and asks for a jar of her blood to save TSJ.  

He is saving TSJ to maintain supplies for his army as well as to keep XY happy.   I hate his adoptive father who is stupid enough to fight a losing battle.  CX should have killed General Gong Gong.

I hate his adoptive father too. He's the root issue. If only someone else could have saved XL. The part in the novel where XL described being born without family was so sad. I wonder who his parents are/what happened to them. 

Sirry Usly:

I hate his adoptive father too. He's the root issue. If only someone else could have saved XL. The part in the novel where XL described being born without family was so sad. I wonder who his parents are/what happened to them. 

Do you remember which chapter? I need to go back and reread that. 

Yara_B:

Do you remember which chapter? I need to go back and reread that. 

I'm pretty sure it's chapter 47. It's around the time when he's saving XY's life. He thinks back to how he was born. Or are you referring to the gonggong thing? Don't remember the exact chapter for that. I'll have to go back and look. 

mparthur:

Love You Forever = TSJ

Lost You Forever = CX

Miss You Forever = XL

XXX??? = Feng Rong

Feng Long was never part of the equation, he's a side character hence why it was ok to break his heart and leave him at the altar.

CX, TSJ, XL were in the plot from the very beginning and they affected the overall harmony of the 3 kingdoms. TSJ clan being the first of the Four clans in the hierarchy and who was given new life by Xiao Yao . Even though Feng Long was also part of the noble clans in the political , XL had no reason to deal with him and XL already knew TSJ.  They're both aware of each other and the importance of they have to XY. FL was only important for CX

Never read the novel and just started watching the drama and altho I love TSJ (he’s like a puppy to XY), I’m already sad for XL. I can see why XL attracts so much attention (altho he was a total red flag and abusive).

TurboMuffin:

I see. So at this point then, XY and TSJ are already married.

chase_kayden:

XL is so considerate.  The bug stayed inside him because XL gave his heart to XY.  CX didn't know it was XY so the bug never managed to stay inside his body.

XL's love for XY is tragic and makes me 'weep' every time I read about his death.

chase_kayden:

I thought they didn't get married until after TSJ's death? There's also a scene where she is waiting for him to come, (when Xuan killed him), and he doesn't so she gets married to TSJ b4 the moon anyway and Xuan leaves angrily. Maybe I missed something? Can someone point me to the chapter where they married if they are married before this?

I'm so glad they included the part/showed the part in the show where XY's grandpa asks her about the kind of man she wants and mentions XL and Jing. She clearly likes them both but she wants someone who will do everything and anything for her. 

XL was also so cute asking her to give up being a princess and travel with him in today's episodes. Sigh...what a tragically beautiful love story. 

Also from ep 30 trailer, it looks like we will be getting the blood fusion stuff soon and I am excited for that. 

Sirry Usly:

I thought they didn't get married until after TSJ's death? There's also a scene where she is waiting for him to come, (when Xuan killed him), and he doesn't so she gets married to TSJ b4 the moon anyway and Xuan leaves angrily. Maybe I missed something? Can someone point me to the chapter where they married if they are married before this?

Oh, is that so? Well, I'm not sure since the person who replied said "husband" so I assume they're already married when XY asked XL to remove the bug.