I'm planning on writing an article about this drama, so I figured I need help with gathering a few quotes. CAN BE FROM ANY FAVORITE CHARACTER OR EPISODE.

Trust me, there are so many in just 12 episodes for now. So, who wants to start, first?

Song San Chuan: "I'm the predescent." (When it comes to switching sports)

Song San Chuan: "Liang You'an,raise your head and walk out of the office. I'll follow you." 

(After firing her, when her boss was insulting and embarrassing her in front of her other colleagues)

Song San Chuan: "All the terrible things you've done, including you faking your injury, it's not that karma doesn't exist. It's just that it isn't time yet."

(When San Chuan beat up Jin Yi for making that false statement, which led to Liang You'an losing her job)

Sometimes giving up is the brave thing to do

Some times letting go is so much Courageous than holding on

- Song San Chuan

Berbox Kay lee Zona:

Some times letting go is so much Courageous than holding on

- Song San Chuan

"As for the perfect person, I don't know when he'll appear. That's why I'm not willing to bet on this uncertainty with another uncertainty." - Liang You An

"If I do encounter someone like him (refers to perfect person) and he dislikes me because I cannot give birth, I don't think he's perfect for me then. As a woman, giving birth shouldn't be the only reason he's loving me." - Liang You An

"It's not that I like someone who's ten years older. I just like Liang You An." - Song San Chuan 

I’ll work hard to be your strength so that you can be yourself 💜💜💜💜💜

Song San Chuan

No matter what others say I always believe you’re the treasure I found.

Liang You An

Jiang Jiao Jiao: "I just don't understand. People these days earn their sense of pride through lying."

(Afterwards, when Liang Tao had to pay wholesome money for the prank Jiao Jiao pulled at the restaurant.)

Song San Chuan: "I promised to work hard to be your strength, I can't afford to slack off."

(Normal chating with Liang You'an at episode 14)

Song San Chuan: "To shut him up, there's only one way. I must become a successful badminton-turned-tennis athlete. Only this can prove that you made the right choice by recruiting me. As for other methods, they're just senseless."

(Normal chating with Liang You'an at episode 14)

Badminton is different from tennis , In Badminton the ball has to stay up in the air, In Tennis it has to land everytime.  After meeting you my heart has landed.   S.S.